Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 80 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
I love that pool its so clean. Plus its not outrageous and over done..

If you don't mind me asking what does one of these run?

Awesome job by the way

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
One of our houses up For Sale:

Beautiful custom built 4,900 sq. ft. post-modern home with 630 sq. ft. legal accessory apartment for sale. Minutes from Southampton and Watermill village, and train station. One Acre fully landscaped with beautiful gardens, lighted walkway, bluestone patios and pool.

Features:
• 5 Bedrooms
• 3.5 Bathrooms
• 5760 Watt Photo Voltaic Solar System (Reduced electric bill by over 50% see graph below)
• Gourmet Kitchen; Viking Range, Sub-Zero, Granite Tops, Under Cabinet Lights
• Wet Bar w/ Wine Cooler
• Oil Fired HWH w/ 80 Gallon Super-Stor
• 3 Zone CAC
• 27′ Cathedral Ceilings in Living Room
• Fireplace
• LIPA Disconnect w/ Generator Hookup
• Lighted Pergola For Outdoor Dining
• Heated Salt Water Pool w/ variable speed pump (for energy efficiency)
• 2 Car Attached Heated Garage
• Low-Voltage Halogen Lighting Throughout
• Cedar Lined Storage Closet
• Wide Plank Hardwood Floors
• 2,400 Bottle Wine Cellar w/ Wet Bar
• Gym
• Covered Porches Front and Rear
• 4 Zone Built in Stereo System
• Built in Viking BBQ on Bluestone Patio
• Outdoor Shower
• Central Vacuum

• Apartment includes – Private Entrance, Kitchen, Bathroom, Living Room, Bedroom, Balcony, Separate HVAC, Central Vacuum.
This house produces 50% of it's own electricity

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow... Do you have an internship position for a fresh Business Administration graduate? ;) This is exactly the kind of firm I was considering starting myself, looks like you've got it figured out nicely! Keep up the great work!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Wow... Do you have an internship position for a fresh Business Administration graduate? ;) This is exactly the kind of firm I was considering starting myself, looks like you've got it figured out nicely! Keep up the great work!
Thanks for your interest. Business Administration is a great degree to have going into this field. It's one area I find many people in this industry lack knowledge and those who have it accel. Unfortunately we do not currently have a position available.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Been working on a new project all winter. Complete renovation of a home that had a mold issue, due to the original stucco being improperly installed (and a bunch of other issues). I'll post some more pics soon as stuff comes back together. This pic is from a couple months ago as we started applying the new stucco. All of the exterior walls of this house were completely rebuilt. The exciting part will be the new kitchen which is being imported from Italy.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Cant wait to see the pics of the Kitchen thats probably going to look sick. We are doing a job in NYC next week, any automation for this beautiful place?
There had been some talk about going with a Savant system, but the owner decided not to spend the money as he plans to build an entire new house within the next few years and he'll wait to spend the money there.

·
Gold Sponsor
237 Posts
There had been some talk about going with a Savant system, but the owner decided not to spend the money as he plans to build an entire new house within the next few years and he'll wait to spend the money there.
You should tell him to go to the experience center in NYC he will want a savant system right then lol. That place is powerful for sales for sure. Looking forward to seeing the finished project and let me know if he wants to see the experience center or yourself for that matter. Its impressive

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
You should tell him to go to the experience center in NYC he will want a savant system right then lol. That place is powerful for sales for sure. Looking forward to seeing the finished project and let me know if he wants to see the experience center or yourself for that matter. Its impressive
I haven't seen it but would like to. More info on it?

·
Gold Sponsor
237 Posts
I haven't seen it but would like to. More info on it?
Its located at 561 Broadway, third floor, New York, New York, 10012.

If you google savant experience center you can see some of it. Let me know when you would want to go and I can fly up and take you there.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Thought I'd share this image with you guys, a picture I took from one of our clients homes today:

An example of how well spray foam insulation works. We completed a renovation on the left side of this house last summer and used a spray foam insulation to highly insulate the area, keeping the heat in through winter and the A/C during summer. Notice how the frost doesn't melt. On the right side where no work was done there is an open ceiling with no insulation. You will notice all of the frost has melted as the heat from inside the house leaks through the roof melting the frost.

That looks eerily similar to my mom's house LOL

·
Registered
126 Posts
although the first house isn't to my style it was really beautiful, the attention to detail looked superb!

61 - 80 of 110 Posts