Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some more pictures of the KAHN RS450 conversion for the 2010+ Range Rover HSE (and Supercharged). The kits are available in the UK right now and will be heading over stateside soon!

PM me for special L4P pricing on these beautiful KAHN goodies :)

·
Registered
651 Posts
incredible stuff and looking forward to seeing real life examples.

i'd black out all the silver bits to match (gloss and semi-gloss) and add a different set of wheels and it becomes a world beater. the integrated DRLs are a must on all new 2010+ rovers. it just looks right to complement the headlight halos.

someone get it handled!

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Not really feeling it! This one looks like the Overfinch Aero III, but that, in my opinion is much better done! From the side, the rear bumper looks like a brick, and not really feeling the front one!

Guess I'm too much fan of the Overfinch to like other Range Rover bodykits

·
Registered
651 Posts
kahn USA post-purchase service has been top drawer for me which makes a HUGE diff in the buying experience. i have no idea re: overfinch - have heard negatives, however.

they all look great, but i gotta say i'm not too picky so long as it fits great and the lines make it more aggressive without looking tacky.

the biggest talkers are the people who actually haven't done jack sh!t to their rovers. get it handled! :D

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
omg this is beautiful

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
kahn USA post-purchase service has been top drawer for me which makes a HUGE diff in the buying experience. i have no idea re: overfinch - have heard negatives, however.
HEY HEY HEY! I dont get any love Ben? hahahah ;)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Looks awesome!!...only thing i would do different is Paint the Front g fog light bezels..It reminds me of Chevy SS models

1 - 12 of 12 Posts