Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
5,744 Posts
Good god I LOVE that canvas work. Holy crap.

-Markus-

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
amazing work as usual! silk screening on the shirt or different process?
Silk screened... this was far too much fun to draw, and the printer absolutely killed it on quality.

Good god I LOVE that canvas work. Holy crap.

-Markus-
Thanks! One of my all-time favorite pieces... I have a few available... just sayin'.

beautiful work. keep them coming!
Thanks so much for the kind words, and will do!

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
So after looking through your site I have to say I think you should make your own sketching and rendering book. The walk-through you give is amazing to begin with and I can only imagine that having a few more would help out significantly. Are there any books that you yourself would recommend? I always tried to get into automotive sketching and rendering during college as I was in Industrial Design, but just could never find good tutorials to get the basics down.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So after looking through your site I have to say I think you should make your own sketching and rendering book. The walk-through you give is amazing to begin with and I can only imagine that having a few more would help out significantly. Are there any books that you yourself would recommend? I always tried to get into automotive sketching and rendering during college as I was in Industrial Design, but just could never find good tutorials to get the basics down.
I've been working on a bunch of videos and how-to tutorials (basic stuff for now), that will most likely become a full-on book and DVD in the future.
Learning-wise, check out Arvind's How to Draw Cars Now DVD... amazing insight and instruction. 2 DVD's packed with lessons, and WELL worth the price.

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Do you ship to germany?
What are your prices?
I need some canvas and I love what I see here!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
do you do custom work for say a motorcycle rally shirt?
I most certainly do take commissioned work! Hit me on my site (I don't want to anger the mods), and we can discuss timeline, etc. I have an opening in the schedule for late August...
Not a motorcycle, but some bike art for a tee I knocked out a couple of weeks back... single color, but a detail fun-fest:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts