Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 181 Posts

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
you guys should stop by at my diner in the city. its on astor place and broadway. its called the the famous cozy soup n burger. its a big burger joint! you will love it!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
you guys should stop by at my diner in the city. its on astor place and broadway. its called the the famous cozy soup n burger. its a big burger joint! you will love it!
You Place has awesome reviews...yum.. however You know That's gonna be tuff with all the cars, We chose the Current meet location based on the easier parking situation and the outdoor hangout, You should def bring your ride and come join us on thursday and treat yourslef out side work. Looking forward to it :).

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
soup n burger is where its at. I've eaten there quite a few times and loved it.

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
You Place has awesome reviews...yum.. however You know That's gonna be tuff with all the cars, We chose the Current meet location based on the easier parking situation and the outdoor hangout, You should def bring your ride and come join us on thursday and treat yourslef out side work. Looking forward to it :).
i see ok i will try to pass by after work if anything. i get out around 8:30pm. if i can make it i will see you guys there.

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
soup n burger is where its at. I've eaten there quite a few times and loved it.
thanks glad you like it! we have been there for a very long time. from 1972. when ever you guys want a good burger stop by at any time and ask for John S. im there most of the times.:)

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
thanks glad you like it! we have been there for a very long time. from 1972. when ever you guys want a good burger stop by at any time and ask for John S. im there most of the times.:)
Thanks John, Good burgers are always a high demand around here :). Man I just saw pics of your Car. http://www.luxury4play.com/porsche/46128-new-pics-my-car.html
SIck ride John, Nice work Man. you better be brininging this thing to the meet on Thursday :D

·
Banned
3,661 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
not even gonna attempt driving through SOHO
Look up the directions, it's right of the west side highway. It does not get any smoother than this in NYC. if you take clarkson st exit, it's one short block that is a bit rough then it's one long smooth block to the meet location at Spring and Washington. if you exit at Canal St, you either make a U turn if allowed or you make a left on canal then a left on Greenwish and you go around the block, and that is pretty smooth all the way. I am sure you can handle one rough short block.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
my last car was lower then yours and i drove through there all the time
Pics or it didn't happen. Last time I was in the city I cracked my lower valance....no thanks...I put the car through enough of a beating the last few snow storms it needs a little break not to break. Catch you all next time.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen. Last time I was in the city I cracked my lower valance....no thanks...I put the car through enough of a beating the last few snow storms it needs a little break not to break. Catch you all next time.
is this the same dude that drove away without his board locked in place on his roof?

41 - 60 of 181 Posts