Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Here is what I think is going to happen. The GT3 will be there on April 1st, and if not it would be Aprils fools, haha..No really, It will be there, I know I can't wait, so imagine Will who's been dreaming of this thing for years now.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Here is what I think is going to happen. The GT3 will be there on April 1st, and if not it would be Aprils fools, haha..No really, It will be there, I know I can't wait, so imagine Will who's been dreaming of this thing for years now.
Persistence overcomes resistance. ;)

By passionately believing what doesn’t exist, it comes to life.

Sorry to be so philosophical. On another thought, "Man becomes what he thinks about" so does that mean I now have a flat 6 engine, sound like God and get to 60 in 3.9 seconds? That wouldn't be so bad cuz that is ALL I been thinking about lately! hahahah....

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
mmmmm GT3!!!! can't wait to see it!!

very fond memories of the Ear Inn on Tuesday nights! the food is delish & the beer is always cold! definitely get there early & might be difficult to sit a large group but its not entirely impossible

also place next door is called KAÑA its Spanish Tapas type place the food is also excellent, definitely visit this place if you like spanish music on the weekends its PACKED in a good way ;) ;)

I'll definitely try to passby if not on the 1st but another day that we meet there

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'll try to be there, I close my shop at 7pm so depending on the traffic I might get there between 7:30-7:45

Will stop playing get that GT3 you only live once..

·
Registered
548 Posts
I'll try to be there, I close my shop at 7pm so depending on the traffic I might get there between 7:30-7:45

Will stop playing get that GT3 you only live once..
I can't man! My credit score is 425... besides, I think I can trade in the Civic for an SI version.... LOL :lol:

·
Registered
797 Posts
Ryan..come up this Thurs. a few of us are getting some Japanese food before the normal meet. and i know how much you like Japanese food:) check the other thread
Haha, yes, I do "like" Japanese...and Chinese, and Korean, and Thai and Philippino and...

actually of the list, the only one I haven't actually 'tasted' is Japanese!

All kidding aside I suck and really should have made the effort the past few months to make it out to something. Just been super lazy especially with the leg being not quite the same after the last surgery (hence the upcoming one...) plus I roll the dice every time I drive the car with expired German tags and as Bill will tell you bad things happen when I drive the A6 out to or through Jersey!

As for Thursday the packers come early Friday morning and I haven't done shit getting ready for them...but you know what, I might have a surprise for everyone that night so don't count me out just yet....

·
Registered
548 Posts
will: when will we be expecting the GT3? what color?
Maybe a month or two? not sure... white FOSHO!!

I need to save big bux... GT3's aint cheap and being that I sell sunglasses, I have to sell a lot of those suckers!

You coming out Sunday?

·
Registered
548 Posts
Unacceptable:tightlipped:, your dead line is april 1st ;)..Sir... L4P is counting on you :bow1:
So much pressure.... I can't handle it.. haha... but "if" I do get it, I will let you guys know fosho!

Keep those fingers crossed! :clap:

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
I might drop by with my e36 for the night...

I will be there :)
Sweet, looking forward to it. Guys if you can get there before 6pm so we can claim the most number of parking spots right in front of The EAR INN before they get taken.
Ps. Andresito360, cool new Avatar.
Cheers.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Maybe a month or two? not sure... white FOSHO!!

I need to save big bux... GT3's aint cheap and being that I sell sunglasses, I have to sell a lot of those suckers!

You coming out Sunday?
White? Nice, you're getting the 997.2 GT3 right?

Sunglasses? where is your store? i should come check it out if you're not too far away. i just cant resist myself when it comes to sneakers/sunglasses LOL. Probably cuz it's something I can actually afford!!

Can't make it during the weekends due to golf season. Enjoy though, i know i'll be missing out!

·
Registered
548 Posts
White? Nice, you're getting the 997.2 GT3 right?

Sunglasses? where is your store? i should come check it out if you're not too far away. i just cant resist myself when it comes to sneakers/sunglasses LOL. Probably cuz it's something I can actually afford!!

Can't make it during the weekends due to golf season. Enjoy though, i know i'll be missing out!
I'll be getting a 2007 GT3. I have online stores. PM sent. Since I'm not a sponsor, I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
21 - 40 of 181 Posts