Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone. In order to spice up Thursday night meets a bit and make them more convenient yet more interesting for people coming from the North, the south, the east and the west of NY and NJ. We will be holding our first SOHO THURSDAY NIGHT MEET at THE EAR INN located at 326 Spring Street, New York, NY 10013. Thursday April 1st 6pm sharp. We picked this location based on many features including easy street parking, easy to get to location, Great bar food and drinks, store front hangout with benches to share. Hudson River sunset view, and of course the diversity of being in SOHO NYC and being able to mingle with others and enjoy what NYC has to offer ;). I am not sure if some of you know but for years now Tuesday nights have been bikers nights at this location so it would be great for us claim Thursday nights as L4P Thursday Car Meets. I hope to see you all show up on or before 6pm so we can for the first time claim all the parking spots and make this our reserved occasional NYC Thursday night meet. Check out the links below for directions. Please get there as early as you can so we can own it :). Cheers and I am looking forward to it.
the ear inn nyc - Google Maps

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
What time is arriving? maybe you should bring him. I bet he'll love it.
its earlier..but he wants me to drop him off at our parents house for the long weekend (college spring break for him). he lives in the financial district so when I do make it in...I'll be ready for a long night of fun:whistle:

·
Registered
704 Posts
OMFG, this is unreal! Soho? 15 min walk from my place? I am sooo in!!! too bad i wont be able to make it till 8 due to golf practice. Can anyone save me a spot? or maybe i should just walk there so the L4P crew can go bar hopping!!!

SOHOOOOO

·
Registered
548 Posts
Holly shit... an NYC meet? I thought it would never happen... I'm in FOSHO!

No one better make fun of my Civic!! I can put a V-TEC sticker on it to make yoots happy... LOL

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Holly shit... an NYC meet? I thought it would never happen... I'm in FOSHO!

No one better make fun of my Civic!! I can put a V-TEC sticker on it to make yoots happy... LOL
any chance the GT3 will be there by then? If not then you can always wear a GT3 T.shirt ;) and put a GT3 decal on the CIVIC. :D. Just kidding, you no body cares who drives what, it's just that we want to see That GT3 as bad as you do :happy:

·
Registered
548 Posts
any chance the GT3 will be there by then? If not then you can always wear a GT3 T.shirt ;) and put a GT3 decal on the CIVIC. :D. Just kidding, you no body cares who drives what, it's just that we want to see That GT3 as bad as you do :happy:
LOL, I actually wanted some responses from the n00bs but didn't think a regular like you would even think I'm serious! hahah...

I'm not getting the GT3 but I will trade in my Civic for an SI version, I figure the cost will be marginal as apposed to a 100K Porsche AND I'll be able to keep up with some Porsche's like Yuri's Turbo (double LOL)

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL, I actually wanted some responses from the n00bs but didn't think a regular like you would even think I'm serious! hahah...

I'm not getting the GT3 but I will trade in my Civic for an SI version, I figure the cost will be marginal as apposed to a 100K Porsche AND I'll be able to keep up with some Porsche's like Yuri's Turbo (double LOL)
SHUT UP :mad2:,,, Yes I knew you weren't serious but now you are starting to scare me. you know there is always a truth to every joke and I would hope this is not one of them....but again... you need to understand that it's not you buying the GT3 it's US, you are just paying for it :laugh:

1 - 20 of 181 Posts