Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm a car photographer who lives in LA. I would be happy to do a photoshoot with your car, free of charge. I have had a photoshoot with a pretty sweet Laguna Seca Blue BMW M3 down at the beach, and 6 stunning Lamborghinis (5 Diablo 6.0s and a Murci) at the Pelican Hill Resort in Newport. I frequently go to Cars and Coffee and Supercar Sunday and for my first time this year I went to 5 days of heaven (Carmel "Car Week"). I also look for cars in Beverly Hills. If you would like to see my work, please visit my Flickr:

Flickr: DLMphotos' Photostream

I would love some feedback, too :D

As I have mentioned, my service is free. I am just greatful to be with such amazing cars. I will also make a YouTube video of your car's photoshoot. Please visit YouTube - CarsandCoffeeIrvine's Channel if you would like to see some of my videos. Oh, and an L4P video of mine can be found here (sick group of cars!!):

YouTube - Cars and Coffee 3/13/10 Ferrari Enzo, Lambo Reventon, Lambo Diablo SE30, and Luxury4Play!

Equipment I use:

-Canon EOS Rebel T1i (digital) with a 18-55mm lens, 55-250 lens, Heliopan polarizer (UV filters as well), and a Sunpak filter
-Sony HD video camera
-50" tripod
-for editing the pictures, I use Photoshop Elements 8

What happens:
To sum it up, we would agree on a mutual location, I would take a bunch of pictures and video (rolling shots if possible) of your car. I would then upload all my pictures from the shoot onto my computer, make a Shutterfly website (ex. www.diablo.shutterfly.com), a YouTube video, and finally I would choose the top 20 pictures from the shoot and put them on Flickr.

If you are willing to do this, please send me a PM saying...

-car
-how far you're willing to drive (for photoshoot locations)

Thank you very much for your time and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible,

Drake

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
^^^ +1. wish could land something like this up in n. ca.

·
Super Moderator
9,118 Posts
^^^ +1. wish could land something like this up in n. ca.
What cars do you have? If it's something cool to add to my site I'd be happy to shoot it.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
What cars do you have? If it's something cool to add to my site I'd be happy to shoot it.
all original 67 pontiac le mans.

:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts