Luxury4Play.com banner

Socal Events!?

50173 Views 276 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  UnderMyWheels
I feel like I never know whats going on with car meets unless someone makes a thread about a big one. I am sure tons go on every week so I figured I'll make a thread so people can just post whats going on for the week or month etc...
1 - 20 of 277 Posts
Tonight is the last krispy kreme tuesday. I think there is a caravan from corona.
Reactions: 1
Why so you can flake out on all of them?
Why so you can flake out on all of them?
:laugh: hey he did show up on Saturday. I go to the krispy kreme meet if I was 16 but I'm not. ucwutididthere?. I have a job the next day in the morning. Can't be hangin out in a parking lot all fast and the furious style at 10 at night. I'm in bed by then.
lol mario is going I think Idk if i wanna roll
lol mario is going I think Idk if i wanna roll
Hes in the videos from last years. I'd go but like I said.... need my sleep and don't have time. If it was closer I'd definitely go. Just saw on a bunch of youtube videos in the comments "Whoever picked Burbank to be the location of this meet is an idiot". I totally agree because Burbank is known for the most fix it tickets and most cop haters on modded cars.
We need a huge corona/ riverside meet!
Yeah well I am kind of working on that...
Reactions: 2
Yeah well I am kind of working on that...
That's to far for me. But if you guys put something together I'd go to it np. You showed up to mine, I'll show up to yours.
That's to far for me. But if you guys put something together I'd go to it np. You showed up to mine, I'll show up to yours.
Yeah you better, I will release details soon. Better get a bunch of you folks out to it
Yeah you better, I will release details soon. Better get a bunch of you folks out to it
I can make it happen np!.
Cool, I didn't know it was tonight, I'm taking my Taco there! Everyone is going to be jelly of it.
:laugh: hey he did show up on Saturday. I go to the krispy kreme meet if I was 18 but I'm not. ucwutididthere?. I have a job the next day in the morning. Can't be hangin out in a parking lot all fast and the furious style at 10 at night. I'm in bed by then.
Welcome

Facebook Event Page

It's time for the 11th Annual Big SoCal Euro Gathering 2013

Date: Saturday - Sept 14, 2013
Time: 3pm - 8pm (updated time)
Event page: Facebook Event Page

See more pics from 2012, Pics from Big SoCal Euro Gathering 2012

See less See more
Nope you didn't get it. the krispy kreme meet is for kids who don't have a job.
this thread needs more!
this thread needs more!
You need more.
Nope you didn't get it. the krispy kreme meet is for kids who don't have a job.
I've never been, but boo cocky went!
thats cause boo cocky is a big penis lover
1 - 20 of 277 Posts