Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like I never know whats going on with car meets unless someone makes a thread about a big one. I am sure tons go on every week so I figured I'll make a thread so people can just post whats going on for the week or month etc...

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Why so you can flake out on all of them?

·
14,490 Posts
Why so you can flake out on all of them?
:laugh: hey he did show up on Saturday. I go to the krispy kreme meet if I was 16 but I'm not. ucwutididthere?. I have a job the next day in the morning. Can't be hangin out in a parking lot all fast and the furious style at 10 at night. I'm in bed by then.

·
14,490 Posts
lol mario is going I think Idk if i wanna roll
Hes in the videos from last years. I'd go but like I said.... need my sleep and don't have time. If it was closer I'd definitely go. Just saw on a bunch of youtube videos in the comments "Whoever picked Burbank to be the location of this meet is an idiot". I totally agree because Burbank is known for the most fix it tickets and most cop haters on modded cars.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts

·
14,490 Posts

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
That's to far for me. But if you guys put something together I'd go to it np. You showed up to mine, I'll show up to yours.
Yeah you better, I will release details soon. Better get a bunch of you folks out to it

·
14,490 Posts
Reactions: vtiracing08

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Cool, I didn't know it was tonight, I'm taking my Taco there! Everyone is going to be jelly of it.

·
14,490 Posts
Reactions: vtiracing08

·
14,490 Posts
1 - 20 of 226 Posts