Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
I tend to clean to the more conservative end of the spectrum. I like my Classic fit Polo's, Seersucker pants in the summer. Brooks Brothers Madras prints, jeans, and khakis. I guess you could say preppy.

I often have to go on to contruction sites, so it works out in case I get I have to dirty.

·
Registered
218 Posts
My fashion sense remains the same whether it's work or play. It's usually jeans and a polo shirt with an irish tweed hat and a Hamilton on my wrist. Plain and simple.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yo guys,
These are some of the outfits I wore during my SBTG x DCshoes tour in Taipei, Tokyo, Manila and Singapore. I shop a lot at Muji, Uniqlo, Wtaps, NBHD, DC shoes and Royalefam. I also custom a lot of my clothes.

anyways check it.

It was mad fun!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Naked.

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Whatever is comfortable.
Basketball shorts, sandals, and a tshirt usually ha.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Fred Perry polo/adidas originals hoody with some dark coloured jeans diesel, g-star etc.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Nice jeans and a tshirt with some PF Flyers and a Lum-Tec 95% of the time, the other 5% its the same thing with a polo and nicer shoes :lol:

·
Registered
151 Posts
^ Ha!

Usually a nice shirt (sleeves rolled up most of the time), clean dark jeans, sneakers for casual (or piloti driving trainers if I am driving a lot), and either a long coat if its cold, or a brown leather jacket else.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
from top to bottom:
Fitted Cap (usually my Nationals -gotta rep DC)
Ray-Ban glasses to match my shirt
An oversized zip-up hoodie if its cold out
Skate-brand t shirt( usually vibrant colours)
Slim/straight jeans
Nike kicks (6.0, SB, dunk, air max)

21 - 38 of 38 Posts