Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to what the L4P community rocks, as far as fashion goes, on a daily basis. In other words, excluding your corporate/work attire, what fashion defines YOU?

I have friends that prefer to always be dressed up in suits ALL the time. I mean, even when we all get together at my place to just kick it, they will still get all decked out in their expensive Zegna suits, because that's just their style. On the opposite end, I have friends that normally look super corporate for work, but the minute they get out of work, they're in dirty jeans and t-shirts.

So, just for fun, i'm curious to see how diverse the fashion sense is on L4P!

I'll start:

I'm a huge t-shirt and jeans kinda guy. You'll catch me rockin a BAPE or Chrome Hearts T-shirt and Relaxed-Fit 7 Jeans with a pair of white Gucci or LV sneakers. On the wrist, I'll have on my AP Rubberclad white dial or Rose Gold Cartier Santos Chono. On colder days, I'll be rockin a BAPE or Chrome Hearts Hoodie.

Anyone else? :whistle:

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Typically live in darker raw/selvege denims.

I read Hypebeast and HighSnobiety (amongst others) ;)

In terms of casual tops, I haven't bought much else other than the Hundreds or Mishka in a while now.

·
Registered
319 Posts
dress shirts and jeans usually in the fall, then have the sleeves rolled up in late summer..
winter I'm usually in a suit because I meet clients all year round
however on my 'off' days, I just wear jeans and a polo or a muscle t since I usually go out riding (I wear gear) and don't want to be sweating with my helmet on as well :p

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
jeans, flannel shirt (was rockin it before it was cool) and boots mostly
thats the work stuff

at home: basketball shorts, basketball shoes (usually some jordans) sweatshirt or a tee.

at the country club:
linen pants or khaki pants or shorts and polo shirts.

my wife is trying to change all that though lol.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
RL Polo/V-neck & shirt/turtleneck, Levis jeans, boatshoes/dress shoes/all stars,...

Whatever suits the time of year, although I have to admit I never ever wear t-shirts, except when I play ball in the park and it's a bit windy...

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Sold v-neck with jeans and sneakers just to chill
Thomas Pink dress shirt with nicer jeans and loafers to go out
Suit and tie for night out and work

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
prada boots & prada/etro/barneys polo shirt
seven relaxed
chrome hearts sunglasses
arcane 13 hat if i didn't shower in the morning

that's me everyday.

- chuck

·
Registered
61 Posts
Daily just kicking it - Jeans and T shirt or hoody depending on weather. Shoes very between puma drivers, shox, or nike street shoes depending on how casual the tees are.

Nights out - jeans and a button up, slip on dress shoes

·
Registered
244 Posts
typically a black V neck T-shirt and dark skinny jeans.
Fancy Sneakers (Prada, Gucci, Lv, ext)
John Hardy ring
a watch (Santos, Roadster, B01)

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Trousers and a collared shirt with shined shoes.
or
Shorts and a grungy t-shirt and flip flops.

I'll let others do all the snazzy name dropping.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
zimberg washed shirts or margiela tees, prps jeans, cole haan air lorenzos, borsalino or straw hat, prescription ray bans.

·
Registered
129 Posts
My usual aim is to be just a little better dressed than anyone else around me. Of course, it doesn't always happen but I find the effort keeps me sharp and improving.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Gap or Banana Republic Jeans
Old Adidas shoes
Express Polo, or an Official Hundredth T-shirt
fossil Watch...

keeping it real real real, on the DL

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Carhartt...Red Neck Ralph Lauren...seriously good shit...you can detail it a bit...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts