Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Full story to come but to make a long story short we worked on a secret build and we find out today that the car has been stuck in Pensacola, Florida for 3 days.....normally one would ask for the car back but we have decided to fly a team of two there to pick up the car and attempt to drive it to Bimmerfest 2015 and have it in the Platinum Sponsor Need4Speed booth...:rofl:

We hope when the vehicle arrives for its debut it does not disappoint....:D

I will provide updates here but also we are posting on our feeds on instagram @vossen, @diego_vossen @samdobbins_vossen.

This should go perfect with no hiccups:rofl:

2012 BMW 650 M-Sport fully loaded custom painted Yas Marina Blue ( Glasurit, BASF Paint)
Prior Design Widebody
Vossen Forged VPS-306 wheels in 21" sizes
KW Suspension K3 Coils
GTHaus full exhaust
Pirelli P-Zero tires
Brembo 16" front and 15" rear brakes

We just decided to post the car up too... here she is gassing up....

Godspeed!!! #vossenroadtobimmerfest

·
Registered
638 Posts
Are you 100% sure that's not an M6? It's to wide to be a 650 and has the m6 badge on the grill. Beautiful car, hope you guys make it!
Too wide... with the widebody?

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
553 Posts
Sweet car, i am not a pro but i think if the front wheels got some spacers to pump them out a lil bit it will look so aggressive.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
While you guys are doing this 2,000 mile journey I'm debating whether I should wake up early tomorrow and make the 60 mile drive out, hahaha

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well the guys made it on time!!! Pooped but excited to come through as promised!! They report Bimmerfest was amazing and they appreciate all the love they got in the Need4Speed booth where the car was. Much more info on instagram at our @vossen page

Full story to come!!!!

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
So nice to see a wide-body where the fenders are not tacked on with rivets showing. Moulded in looks right.

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So nice to see a wide-body where the fenders are not tacked on with rivets showing. Moulded in looks right.
Thanks the Prior Design kit fitment was on the money and Ultimate Auto did an amazing job with installation. We are super happy with how this came out!

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Thanks the Prior Design kit fitment was on the money and Ultimate Auto did an amazing job with installation. We are super happy with how this came out!

I would be super happy too!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts