Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My accountant told me to spend another 50k for my write offs. So I decided what the heck might as well get something for those trips to Hollywood and Vegas with my friends. It's a 144 with the extended roof. 12 Passengers, has navigation, 13 speakers, the fog lamps, the lane changing safety option. Basically as fully loaded as I could get it including the back up camera and parking sensors. Can't believe that's optional. Towing hitch is awesome to have as well, now I could use it for work as well. Only thing I'm worried about it washing it, going to be a bitch. Another thing I'm happy about was they had it in my favorite color, metallic grey. I was trying to match my Bentley.

20140818_083659.jpg
20140818_083533.jpg
20140818_083543.jpg
20140818_083812.jpg
20140818_083753.jpg
20140818_083801.jpg

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I really missed that new cargo van smell. lol

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are the seats removable? Looks good!
Yeah they all remove. If I ever took a long trip I'd take out the last 3 rows and throw in a mattress so I can crash in the back. Mabye I'll take it to get customized with a toilet. This one is a 12 seater.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's too business like for me. It's nice though. If I was to convert I'd get a toilet, sink, stove and fridge. Or maybe go full out limo style side benches (non tacky interior) with only just a toilet for those trips to Vegas with friends. I forgot to mention I also go the premium rear air conditioning package. Helps a lot.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Those sprinters are great, super versatile and awesome to customize. Congrats on the purchase! Can't wait to see what you turn it into.

Reactions: Neil Mc Cauley

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You know whats a trip is it also has an emergency exit window on the drivers side, kinda like what a bus would have. They told me that 70% these vans are used for commercial applications. And then there's a few weirdo's like me.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
We got a '08 dodge sprinter for work and its a freaking awesome cargo van, wish we had the back up cam really would come in handy. Congrats on the new Neil.

·
Registered
553 Posts
pack it with hoes and tell us another fingering stories ;)

·
Registered
790 Posts
Nice! One of the guys in our local MBCA section has a Sprinter. He brought it to our auto-cross event last year. :) Congrats on your new mobile command center. ;)

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pretty crazy that's not standard on something this big.
I think they all should have it, or if not that at least the parking sensors. Should be standard on all cars really.

Reactions: Redx

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone. For now I think I will upgrade the wheels to something more cool. I'm thinking trucker style chrome or aluminum with big chrome lug nuts. I'm ordering a custom car cover for it today. Also I will at least install a subwoofer and amp for it. It has a decent 13 speaker system and I will leave that as is, just add in the mono channel amp and sub.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Thanks everyone. For now I think I will upgrade the wheels to something more cool. I'm thinking trucker style chrome or aluminum with big chrome lug nuts. I'm ordering a custom car cover for it today. Also I will at least install a subwoofer and amp for it. It has a decent 13 speaker system and I will leave that as is, just add in the mono channel amp and sub.
Neil no forget about the wheels just remove some seats and put a waterbed inside. Inconspicuous booty blasting in comfort ftw

1 - 20 of 22 Posts