Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up an 04 Arancio Borealis Gallardo from a member a few weeks ago and thought I'd share with you guys. I flew out to NY with a buddy of mine to pick it up and make the drive back...quite the experience :clap:

Mostly stock besides a Tubi exhaust, lowered on stock coils, and Avant Gardes.

Quick picture before getting on the road:

Didn't take long to get into trouble:

A little fine dining along the way

All clean

Meeting up with some friends.

Leave it up to Lamborghini to make something as simple as a brake light into a fun little project.

Thanks for looking! I wasn't too concerned with getting a bunch of pictures on the way back, but I'm planning on having a professional shoot done soon.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Enjoy it. Brace to be cut off in traffic for cell phone pictures. :lol: Hope it treats you well.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
very nice!!

CONGRATS!

Reactions: Downshift

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks boys!

Enjoy it. Brace to be cut off in traffic for cell phone pictures. :lol: Hope it treats you well.
Oh man, the attention is just crazy. But taking the time to talk to people, letting them sit in it, taking pictures of them, etc is worth it when you get to make their day and see the huge smile on their face afterwards.

Congrats on the G, G. Nick's old car?

I'm sure the drive back was fun! What did the LEO catch you doing?
Yes sir it is. The drive back was a blast, I had a smile on my face the whole time. In fact I think it's still there.

I was driving without a license plate so I got pulled over a few times for that. Thankfully nothing else and every cop was cool about it.

Beautiful congrats - more interior pics! How is the '04 transmission like - did you get E-gear or 6MT?
I forgot, I'll have to grab some shots of the interior to put up! It's Nero leather with orange stitching.

I got E-gear, I like it personally. Definitely not as smooth as the DCT in my M3 but it gives the car a lot more character. I love how it throws you back when you shift without letting off. It got a new clutch a few thousand miles ago as well so hopefully it stays trouble free!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I forgot Nicks car was orange, every time I saw it it was wrapped blue for GR lol

What roads did you take back? If I-90 you should have stopped by Utica for a not so great dinner haha

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Love the color man, congratulations. Getting that bull is a special time.

·
Registered
19 Posts
nice ride!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! Good to see some of these cars are staying in the L4P family

1 - 20 of 33 Posts