Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you all usually wear for business matter? I start looking for suits since I am required to be dressed up most of the time. What's the favorite brand of yours when it comes to comfort and appearance? I like slim fit kind of fit for the suits but it doesn't seem I had much luck finding them much out there. Dress shoes, cuff links... the list goes on! I am sure some of you folks out there have a set or two of your daily wear.(Barney: SUIT UP :lol:) So let's them!!

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Why am I tempted to post a clown in this thread?

·
Registered
4,507 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Armani & Boss are the 2 brands that fit me the best.

1. Armani Custom Tailored

2. Boss of the shelf

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
Raw is the man. His suit collection is nothing but the best!

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Custom made is the best way to go. Try my guy: Modestos

·
Registered
254 Posts
I am just like you. I keep 6 Suits in my closet right now.

1. Navy Solid by Tom James
2. Charcoal Chalk Stripe by Modestos
3. Navy Pin Stripe by Armani
4. Charcoal Solid by Tom James
5. A Tan Solid by Tom James
6. Prince of Wales Plaid by Zegna

I also do a lot of white plain straight collar English cuff shirts and 3 solid white with wide collar and French cuff. I have lots of blues, purples, and many others in pastel colors. I do like my purple and pink shirts with white collar and French cuffs! I buy all my stuff from Van Heusen, Geoffrey Beene, and all my recent stuff is from Tom James custom tailored shirts and ties and suits. I have so many ties i don't know where to start. I love the Donald Trump series of ties with matching pocket squares but now all of it is Tom James. I have pinks, purples, blues, yellows, reds, stripes, cashew, spotted, and all done in silk, satin, or blend of both. Love to rock the Windsor and double Windsor and never really wear the Oxford. I do not use tie bars and i love leather belt watches and match them to my belt and shoes. so browns for browns and blacks for blacks. Socks always match the trouser its an extension of my pant leg. I always catch myself doing the Minor Major Minor or Major Minor Major form of suit, shirt and tie sans accessories.

Oh yeah some tips:

1. Don't Drive in your Coat, Wrinkles your shirt, and wears the suit jacket out faster.

2. Wear different shoes every day Keep 3 pairs minimum. Shoes need a 24 hours to dry out and reform.

3. Cedar tree shoes help keep shoes dry and stay in shape.

4. Fit your suit lip to your shoulder edge make it perfectly straight

5. Shop for shoes early in the day, feet swell at the end of the day.

6. Buy brass collar or carbon stays they don't warp like plastic does.

Thats all i got!

·
Registered
321 Posts
I show up to clients with a H&M athletic dress cut dress shirt, H&M fitted and tailored blazer, bootcut jeans, and Aldo shoes...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts