Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
5,744 Posts
Definitely needs to take those stripes off. I love people setting their cars apart, but yeah that's a little too abstract and out of place for me.

-Markus-

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Looks just stupid.
He should put those stripes off, paint the calipers red, lower the car, maybe put some black rims with poilished lips on it and he'd got himself a decent 430. Just imo, of course.
But what do I know since I got poor taste in cars. :lol:

·
Registered
63 Posts
the stripes or what ever you call those things destroy the car, the trunk looks open, the bumper looks like it hit a red car and the side looks like a nasty side wipe accident and the mirrors! o god

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Just because you have money doesn't mean you have taste

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Don't miund the "puma" side stripes so much or the mirrors, but the trunk trip puts it over the top for me. Then again more power to him for doing what he likes on his car!
"Puma" is exactly what those side stripes look like! Good call on that one.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Unnecessary, but who am i to judge if it floats his boat
It is certainly unique. Someone commented to me saying this F430 is, "The ugliest Ferrari I have ever seen."... It always amazing how what one person finds to be truly beautiful, someone else can find repulsive. Such is art, I suppose.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Looks just stupid.
He should put those stripes off, paint the calipers red, lower the car, maybe put some black rims with poilished lips on it and he'd got himself a decent 430. Just imo, of course.
But what do I know since I got poor taste in cars. :lol:
I agree...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.