Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
i guess if you were already caught and can't be penalized again, post the video!

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and you know whats quite ironic how these same people will go on to famous youtube vids of ppl like roberthilmer(think thats his name) and comment how cool that is that he is goin 150 or whatever but when it comes to a community that they have roots in the want to seem like the god of traffic, stating whats the right thing to do and whats the wrong thing to do when really they promote this kind of stuff behind closed doors.... at least thats my interpretation of these situations.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
and you know whats quite ironic how these same people will go on to famous youtube vids of ppl like roberthilmer(think thats his name) and comment how cool that is that he is goin 150 or whatever but when it comes to a community that they have roots in the want to seem like the god of traffic, stating whats the right thing to do and whats the wrong thing to do when really they promote this kind of stuff behind closed doors.... at least thats my interpretation of these situations.
Which members are you referring to specifically? You know that high techcorvette get everyone of their videos flagged bc of the speeds they hit. Many of us go to track day events and don't encourage street racing at all. Not all of us, but most.

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
That may be but you just admitted that some people are a hypocrite and you yourself may not street race and what not but that portion of people that do still will act like they will nave no tollerance to this so they can look good in front of their peers an what not...can u understand where my frustration with this is coming from now? No disrespect to you intended.... Plus my dad is the one that did it not me so idk why I'm taking all the heat(I can't even drive yet).

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
That may be but you just admitted that some people are a hypocrite and you yourself may not street race and what not but that portion of people that do still will act like they will nave no tollerance to this so they can look good in front of their peers an what not...can u understand where my frustration with this is coming from now? No disrespect to you intended.... Plus my dad is the one that did it not me so idk why I'm taking all the heat(I can't even drive yet).
I don't know how many people on the forum say not to street race or speed but then do. There's no real way to measure that. But whenever I see someone driving fast on the highway, if it's a street racer and he's weaving in and out of cars I think to myself "He looks very flamboyant flying around like that. What an idiot he could be risking people's lives." If someone is trying to race me, it's tempting, but I let people rev and go infront of me and behind me, and I just sit there... It's a matter of maturity to be honest. If I see a another exotic driving by really quick my first thought is "He might crash soon. Money ≠ Brains." and my next thought is "When he crashes I should probably take some pics for WreckedExotics.com"

:)

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea and we wernt even racing my dad was just having fun.... He is 76 so he may not make the best decisions but he wanted to enjoy himself for what I think is a valid reason. Don't get me wrong tho I agree maybe he shouldn't of done that but at the end of the day what's done is done. No one was hurt in this event except my dads bank account. But I wonder why they took down the other post.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
^ why would you post such a vid??

well short of you being 16 and thinking its cool....??>>

1 - 20 of 23 Posts