61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
ADV.1 FTW :clap:

·
Registered
494 Posts
^^I have to agree with you. Definitely one of the best SLS' around. (Maybe minus the roof air duct, but the rest is awesome)

·
Registered
46 Posts
This is probably the best looking SLS I have seen!

Is the standard SLS AMG still being built or can you only order the SLS AMG GT? I'm looking on the Mercedes-Benz website and they only have the SLS AMG GT listed.
In the US you can only get the GT.

·
Registered
266 Posts
new sls 1.jpg new sls 2.jpg

i was lucky to see the white SLS next to my home in Denver don't see many super-cars in Colorado although it was sad how dirty it was but i still had to go grab my camera and take a picture as for the black one that was in Miami beach for a trip but wasn't as special because Miami is packed with super-cars like i wish Colorado was!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've been reading this forum for a couple years, and just joined recently. The white SLS above sits in this same spot allot. I don't know if it belongs to the gas station owner where that picture was taken, or another person who works in the area. It's always very dirty.

Earlier last year in Denver (July), I found a bunch of AMG cars doing high-altitude testing not far from where the picture of the white SLS above was taken. They had the whole line of AMG cars, and a few that aren't available here (A Class AMG and B Class AMG). Here are a couple pictures of the SLS's (I think) that were there.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've been reading this forum for a couple years, and just joined recently. The white SLS above sits in this same spot allot. I don't know if it belongs to the gas station owner where that picture was taken, or another person who works in the area. It's always very dirty.

Earlier last year in Denver (July), I found a bunch of AMG cars doing high-altitude testing not far from where the picture of the white SLS above was taken. They had the whole line of AMG cars, and a few that aren't available here (A Class AMG and B Class AMG). Here are a couple pictures of the SLS's (I think) that were there.

That's an SLS Black Series test mule.

·
Registered
494 Posts
^^Dang, that looks good

61 - 80 of 106 Posts