Luxury4Play.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Know of where to get one of these at all? Let alone under 300K? I do. Brand new, it's white and still on the showroom floor. Let me know if you have any questions. Just found out about it yesterday. Not sure how one could find a better deal.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Are you trying to sell the SLS or are you trying to inform people that there is one for sale? I'm confuse.

EDIT: I just noticed you joined in November 2009. Did you really just make THIS one of your first posts since being a part of the L4P community for so long?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol, fair enough guys. I concede that it was an awful "ad". I'm just got back from a day at SEMA and I blame it on the alcohol! Having humbly admitted bad initial form, the car is really for sale and I can help arrange it as in put you in contact with the dealer. I am not personally selling it, I found out about it while looking at a different car. Seems as though this is a nearly impossible car to find, and every dealer is charging a significant upcharge for them but this one is not. For a legit buyer, this a really unique opportunity.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
For a legit buyer, this a really unique opportunity.
Sounds like you just returned from a sub-standard sales conference. :lol:

If nothing is in the sale for you, it would probably be a better option to go ahead and provide the contact information. Crown MB, in Ohio, also has a black variation for just a tick over $285K, IIRC.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Take it easy guys this thread was 4 years in the making lol

Reactions: Acezero

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Lol, fair enough guys. I concede that it was an awful "ad". I'm just got back from a day at SEMA and I blame it on the alcohol! Having humbly admitted bad initial form, the car is really for sale and I can help arrange it as in put you in contact with the dealer. I am not personally selling it, I found out about it while looking at a different car. Seems as though this is a nearly impossible car to find, and every dealer is charging a significant upcharge for them but this one is not. For a legit buyer, this a really unique opportunity.
You joined the site in 2009 and this was your first post, you're going to get your balls broke. Since you're at SEMA I'm assuming your an auto enthusiast like most of us on here. Hopefully you'll stick around.

·
1,597 Posts
Sorry, you don't meet the post minimum to post for sale item(s). You been here close to the beginning and should know the rules. Seems like you might a lil' something-something had you sold it here on the 4, therefore you're posting for the dealer. Also, horrible sales ad. :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.