Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
09 SLR sitten on 20''F 21''R FORGIATO VIZZO

Know these are proper wheels right there !

Plats mean = IRON LADYS the 666 mean ladys in Arabic :D

·
Registered
816 Posts
mehhhh. the fake roof scoop really brings my liking of that car down a ton. +1 on the unique color though.

·
Registered
277 Posts
After looking at all your 1k post all from Dubai area I have to say you have the worst taste in cars and wheels or this area does ! Why do you keep posting other peoples cars what's the point ? Do you even own the cars you say you do ?

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After looking at all your 1k post all from Dubai area I have to say you have the worst taste in cars and wheels or this area does ! Why do you keep posting other peoples cars what's the point ? Do you even own the cars you say you do ?
LOOL OMG you made me lagh , what ever kid why dont you come and see for your own what do I have and what I dont ?!

·
Registered
621 Posts
No hate around here... Everybody's entitled to their own tastes.

That being said, love the color but wheels/roop scoop gots to go. Keep 'em coming man

·
Registered
258 Posts
its called sharing, he never said he owned the slr

btw those shots from Peurto banus ?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
The rims and the roof scoop are terrible and the stance is that of a old muscle car but these things could be easily fixed and car would be amazing again.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Whats up with the spray paint on the tail lights?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts