Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
this is an incredibly juicy car... i really like it.

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
I think for the price of the SL65 Black, I'd definitely go SLR. The might be about the same performance wise, the SL might even be a bit better, but the SLR just has more, erm, SLR-ness to it.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Not my cup of tea. It looks like the Superleggera version of the SL-series. I don't see how the "aerodynamic" body and wing will help benefit the car on the track. Excessive torque isn't always the solution, as well.

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
only one way to make this thing look right..... :)

please refrain from posting such things in the future. i'm feeling broke enough as it is.

that might be the best looking car i've ever seen - i might like it more than SS's matte black FGT.

- chuck

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Obv its sick....but to me...and SL without a folding top is like a Rum & Coke WITHOUT the RUM!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
As much as I hate you for saying this, I must :bow1: and completely agree.
as revenge, i suggest you go out and buy one, matte black it, and regain the title!

- chuck

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Super aggressive styling, love it!!

However, at $375k, I'm thinkin more along the lines or CGT, Scud, or LP640.

Just my 2 lira... :)

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
Mark my words........... As soon as the SL Black Series comes out the CLK Black Series will rocket up in value. I also think the SL Black Series will hit a bottom at 300 within 6 months then bounce up way past the 375K mark. I would much rather this car then the CGT. I have driven a CGT and I have not driven an SL Black series so I cant say 100% but based off what I know I would rather an SL black series

61 - 77 of 77 Posts