Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This belongs to Ovechkin the Hockey player. Saw it at the shop I go to getting wrapped in Matte Black. Sorry for the bad pics took them from my phone...

·
5,744 Posts
Gotta be honest here, I loved it without the wrap. Such an amazing looking car, and for me this whole matte black thing is getting way played out. You almost expect all these celebs, and athletes to have at least one car in their stable that is matte black, or matte something.

love the SL Black though.

-Markus-

·
Registered
410 Posts
Gotta be honest here, I loved it without the wrap. Such an amazing looking car, and for me this whole matte black thing is getting way played out. You almost expect all these celebs, and athletes to have at least one car in their stable that is matte black, or matte something.

love the SL Black though.

-Markus-
+1

·
Registered
382 Posts
Yeah, again.. Not feeling this matte anything trend. I dont get it.
If you think its cool, I look forward to down the road when eveyone is crying about the stuff peelin', and crackin', dull, swirls, etc.. That clear bra stuff.. same way.
Unless I see something that has lasted more than 5 years in the sun without yellowing or cracking or peeling. no way. Especially on a car in the 50+ K range.
In a couple years I see alot of guys having issues...
That car is so sick, I wouldnt have done anything more than tinted the windows and called it badass.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Yeah, again.. Not feeling this matte anything trend. I dont get it.
If you think its cool, I look forward to down the road when eveyone is crying about the stuff peelin', and crackin', dull, swirls, etc.. That clear bra stuff.. same way.
Unless I see something that has lasted more than 5 years in the sun without yellowing or cracking or peeling. no way. Especially on a car in the 50+ K range.
In a couple years I see alot of guys having issues...
That car is so sick, I wouldnt have done anything more than tinted the windows and called it badass.
If I wrap a car, its not to keep it that way forever. It'll be there for a couple years and then change again.

And what does the cracking and peeling have anything to do with people thinking its cool???? its all personal preference at the end of the day.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
would like to see it in person, or at least better photos before I can decide if I like it. It looked pretty cool before getting wrapped tho.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts