Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious if any of you guys use skin care products besides shaving related goods. There's a lot of male-oriented products by companies like Baxter of California, Jack Black and Lab Series on the market. Personally I only use Origins' A Perfect World White Tea Skin Giardian which I originally bought as part of a package for my girlfriend. It leaves skin very smooth and moist and I recommend it especially to anyone who is in the sun a lot. Otherwise, I ignore this metrosexual genre but wonder what anyone else uses and likes.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Umm, let's see. I just use some Gilette aftershave and some lotion... sometimes.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I never leave the house without applying some sort of lotion with an SPF in it. I have a buddy that is a brother to me that is fighting melanoma and I've already had basal cell carcinoma.

Not a sexy answer, but it works.

·
5,744 Posts
Jack Black body lotion. Get compliments all the time about how good it smells too.

-Markus-

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
yepp. I have a facial once a month. Not sure what she uses (green mask, ointment and lotions) feels great.

·
Registered
27 Posts
My wife is really into skincare, so I don't get away without it. I've tried alot of stuff, for the past couple years, I use all natural stuff from "Lush", It does really well and my skin looks better than ever.

·
Registered
765 Posts
^ good stuff.

I use nivea for men products. I have somewhat sensitive skin and have noticed their shaving cream works the best for me. I also use their daily face lotion. It smells good and I like to think it improves my complexity.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
As an every day face lotion I use Clinique's "Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion"

Been using it for years now!

·
Registered
670 Posts
I'm using this daily:
I love the l'oreal stuff. I use their daily skin booster after i shower and it works great. Doesnt clog pores or feel greasy. I also use their daily face wash and its really nice if you have sensitive skin like i do.

I shave with this stuff and I love it!

·
Registered
643 Posts
I stick to Nivea for men, but thats because I know nothing about men skin care.. Ill keep an eye out on this thread for sure.

And just because,

·
Registered
197 Posts
I use extra virgin coconut oil as a moisturizer for dry skin, aftershave, ect..
you are very very smart.

I use coconut oil as well for moisturizer, its completely natural so there is no harmful chemical being introduced to your body like those 'beauty products'

Its medium chain fatty acids are perfect for skin absorption and its anti-bacterial/viral/fungal properties are perfect for disinfection and keeping the immune system balanced outside and inside of your body.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
None of you use Kiehl's products? They have a fantastic men's line, I got ItODDospeed using their stuff, and it's all either of us uses. If you have a stand alone store near you, go in and tell them what you currently use and what your needs are, they should hook you up with great samples to try. We went in this past weekend and in addition to the regular samples, we got an entire travel bag filled with additional stuff.
The counters in department stores don't usually have the larger samples, nor are they as giving with them.

They will happily refund/exchange you if there is something you don't like or doesn't work for you.
They also have a great package recycling program in the stand alone stores - return 10 empties and you'll get a free lip balm, a travel sized item and $25 off a full sized item.

I do not work for them, I just adore them...and they keep me looking younger than other ladies my age.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts