Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening all,

I recently returned from a weeks skiing in the french resort of chamonix from the 9th til the 15th of march. Even though it is quite late in the skiing season it was one of the best trips i have ever had! The snow on the mountains was top notch and i believe there was another foot of snow at the tops of the mountains when we left. Going down the mountains the slopes in front of you had barely any other skiiers which was very peaceful and i would highly reccomend travelling at this time of year! Located right next to Mont Blanc, Chamonix is a very pretty little town and is accessed from Geneva airport by about a 1hr20 min pituresque drive. The actual town is very nice and traditional in parts with Bakeries, Delis, Skiwear shops and everything else you need for a ski village town, So if anyone is hesitating about going skiing at that time of year.. DO IT!

Thanks For Reading

Louis

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
The skiing/boarding in Chamonix is awesome.... The European home of 'steep and deep'.

I like it there a lot. Plus I designed the interiors of The Clubhouse:clap:

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah some of the off piste was absolutely fantastic! I dont think i went in the clubhouse, it certainly does look nice though, i might have to try it next time as i will definately be going back :p

·
Registered
351 Posts
good looking out.. i want to get out and ride zermatt northern italy some time in the near future, and wouldn't mind putting down lines in france while i'm over there.

·
Registered
351 Posts
i rode the canyons, park city, snowbird, solitude and powder mountain last season in UT.. they do indeed have the best snow in the world. I was there beginning of April and they got 110 inches that week alone.... :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts