Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo ppl, what up.

What do you think about a Ski Meet begin of Feb 2011.
Resortwise i would think about Zürs/Lech in Austria...

Regards T

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
joa kevin wie schauts bei dir wegen ferien/urlaub aus - ich kann halt nicht vor der ersten Feb woche - diesmal wär auch ein euro meet pulli angebracht :p

jo jos what about your timing? what are you doing? gotta take care for some breaks or vacation time on your side? i would say 3 day long weekend meet?!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I also understand German but okay ;)

I'm heading to Mauritius though for about 3 weeks starting end of January, don't know exact dates though.

·
Registered
886 Posts
meine zeiteinteilung is da recht variabel :D setz n datum und ich komm. easy as this.

·
Registered
886 Posts
jop. aber is damüls jetz net mit zwei andren gebieten verknüpft worden?

·
Registered
656 Posts
i'll be boarding in Gryon from 5 until 12th of feb. gotta skip this one, looks like it's gonna be a German meet :)

·
Registered
886 Posts
Bernard is the biggest pussy known to man.

Geeez, get on that sled with Dutchie and get that shit down the hill :D

Btw if there are more sled-rapers than skiers/boarders, I'll take part of that fun then, too :D

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
That's an early 'no'?
Yes
Bernard is the biggest pussy known to man.

Geeez, get on that sled with Dutchie and get that shit down the hill :D

Btw if there are more sled-rapers than skiers/boarders, I'll take part of that fun then, too :D
lol, no can do, I already have a trip to London, Sharm El Sheick or Dubai & Marbella in the first four months of 2011 :lol:

·
Registered
32 Posts
weekend in february would work for me as well. if swiss guys are welcome in austria for skiing :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts