Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick concept of a single hand watch for your thoughts. What do you think of this concept? The hand indicates hours in large scale and minutes in small scale. I always wanted to do one of these and started playing around with concepts. This is not a final dial, just a concept to show you the idea.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
yes to one hand watch, i have a meistersinger, very nice. only issue i would have is that the hand on your watch is so fat it would be hard to tell the minute time. dial and colorway are great.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I love the idea of a single hand watch but I agree that the broad hour hand detracts from the intended intricacy of the fine time measurement.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Agreed^^^

·
Registered
763 Posts
I like the concept too! I would almost try to make the dial/dial backing more simple to compliment the simplicity of the one hand

·
Registered
205 Posts
love the concept...the hand should be very thin with a circle/ball in the middle of it like rolex subs...

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
You've got a customer if you clean it up more with a smaller more streamlined hand, minus the actual numbers (3, 6, 9 & 12) and definitely substitute the green with another color.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I like the concept, but I would like that waffle pattern dial on the new "V" series better!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts