Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm actually from Jakarta Indonesia. I'm moving car accesories parts to singapore and malaysia.
My customers mostly renowned shops in Singapore. unfortunately I cannot say names:(:tightlipped:
I go there at least twice a month. there are no particular spot that I like. been there so many times it feels like home already.
I mostly hang out in my friends shop in Ubi Crescent.
who knows maybe we can hook up someday

·
Registered
25 Posts
Oh really.
aniway, looking at this thread, I was thinking maybe I'm gonna start a new one. with all the pics from Jakarta's car culture.
as a matter of fact, tommorow we're doing a photoshoot with 10 cars. Panamera, Cayenne, Merc S65, C63, E550 cabriolet and a few others.
will post pics later.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I lived in KL for 5 years many years ago. (Ampang to be exact.)
It is such a beautiful country with very kind people. I sooo want to go back to visit.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Do visit! Ampang isnt far away from Damansara. Im quite surprised with Indonesia supercars scenes. Despite hearing all the bad stuff with the economy, there are still a lot of supercars. Do share whats happening in Indonesia.

·
Registered
57 Posts
What bad stuff is happening in the Indo economy? I was under the impression it was quite strong ATM, in-fact I think I read its the second fastest growing economy in Asia. Only china is faster.

Has there been a slow down? Keen to know. As I really think Indo presents massive business opportunity right now.

Please let us know whats happening :)
Thanks

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
I'll be there (Joo Chiat) on May 25th - ?, absolutely no plans besides watch shopping. How about a little L4P Singapore love folks; anyone have fee time to hangout?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Not from S'pore or M'sia but have always been fascinated by the two places. They're both definitely on my places-to-travel list for the future :)

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Anyone still active here from the OG crew thats from Singapore. Looking to chat with you guys as I am heading out there....

61 - 73 of 73 Posts