Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
just graduated diploma in automotive. I would love to go into business for degree but im not sure if im eligible to go from automotive to business, if not, i have to take foundation business.

How long have you been in CA?

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I'd love to stay in the UK but Malaysia is my home and I cant leave my family. C'mon, where else can you get 24 hours mamak outside Malaysia.hahahaha.

Plus, I already have a few business plan in the future. Who knows we could work together :D

How about you? Planning to stay in the US?

Add me on facebook. www.facebook.com/mohdridhwan

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hahaha definitely not... like you family is everything... and not to say.. ill miss the food! ive several ideas which i hope to turn into reality too.. definitely an opportunity in the future haha...

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lw gimana? hahaha.... yea man.... i just finish my finals today! heading back to sg tmr haha... oooh anderson primary.... do you happen to know a michael wijaya?
btw i studied in Monkshill sec.. also a shitty ass neighbourhood school lol... but TONS of indonesian in my school..

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.