Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whatsup L4P!! any singaporeans/malaysians in the house?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahahaa!!! i hope not too lol.. i doubt any sporeans or msians know of L4P though...
which part of msia you from? KL?

·
Registered
500 Posts
My dad is from s'pore But I was born and brought up here in geneva so you wouldn't call me a typical s'porean haha. Was just there last month.

T

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha... im currently in CA studying, but i stay at the orchard area in sg.. might be going zoukfest though not sure yet haha.. you

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
nah..zoukfest isnt my thing. What are you studying in CA? I'd love to go there to study too but my dad insist that i go to UK.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im studying finance... yea i know.. like every other international student lol... what about you?

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
just graduated diploma in automotive. I would love to go into business for degree but im not sure if im eligible to go from automotive to business, if not, i have to take foundation business.

How long have you been in CA?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i just moved to CA for my studies last year... 2 more years to go haha... you planning to stay in the UK or head back to MSIA for work?

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I'd love to stay in the UK but Malaysia is my home and I cant leave my family. C'mon, where else can you get 24 hours mamak outside Malaysia.hahahaha.

Plus, I already have a few business plan in the future. Who knows we could work together :D

How about you? Planning to stay in the US?

Add me on facebook. www.facebook.com/mohdridhwan

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahaha definitely not... like you family is everything... and not to say.. ill miss the food! ive several ideas which i hope to turn into reality too.. definitely an opportunity in the future haha...

·
Registered
349 Posts
im Indonesian, but I studied in singapore for 10 years.. currently in Los Angeles for my undergrad.. cheers!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ooh... let me guess.. USC? haha... btw which school in singapore?

·
Registered
349 Posts
ooh... let me guess.. USC? haha... btw which school in singapore?
lol. yea. USC. haha.. you wouldn't know about my school. some shitty ass neighborhood school. hahaha! Northland Secondary school in yishun and Anderson primary school in ang mo kio.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lw gimana? hahaha.... yea man.... i just finish my finals today! heading back to sg tmr haha... oooh anderson primary.... do you happen to know a michael wijaya?
btw i studied in Monkshill sec.. also a shitty ass neighbourhood school lol... but TONS of indonesian in my school..

1 - 20 of 73 Posts