Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do you have a "signature" look?

I was looking through pics form the last couple of years on my FB page and noticed a trend.....

when I go out at night I'm usually in striped button downs, and a lot of the time I wear a sport coat with them. I usually have a pocket square as well.....

Second to that when I wear a tie I mix the patters and in general I'm in brighter colors.

I selected a few examples below:

Me and Ms. JerzyH2

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I tend to wear the same style stuff out as well!!!

I gotta say, it looks like you party hard because in most of those pics you look pretty hammered!! (I'm the same way!!)

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I almost fell off my chair looking at that last photo player, lean back, lean back. It seems like you took that to the next level.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I almost fell off my chair looking at that last photo player, lean back, lean back. It seems like you took that to the next level.
Oh thats a pose??? I thought he was just falling over. :laugh: I'm getting away from stripes and going more soild in color.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was basically holding myself up on Pat. I may have had a few Soda Pops LOL :whistle:

Plus you know the Lean Back came from NY. We invented that shizz...

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
I am pretty laid back so my typical look is gym shorts, tshirt with jacket, nike shox shoes and usually a hat of some sort

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I gotta say, it looks like you party hard because in most of those pics you look pretty hammered!!
I've had a few "big" nights here and there, but in general I don't usually get drunk too often. Truth be told I spend a lot of time working, so most of the way I look is because I'm so damn tired I'm fighting to keep my eyes open! :lol:

In most cases I'll also fly in last minute for a night so I'm jet lagged as well. I've flown to NY, LV, FL, LA even Puerto Rico on an evening flight, went to an event/party and taken the first flight back home in the AM.

There are a few pics of me from the Hamptons in Summer 2009 passed out cold asleep at our table. I hadn't even had 1 drink yet! I'm going to see if I can find 1, it's good for a nice laugh!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I gotta say, it looks like you party hard because in most of those pics you look pretty hammered!!
I've had a few "big" nights here and there, but in general I don't usually get too drunk. Truth be told I spend a lot of time working, so most of the way I look is because I'm so damn tired I'm fighting to keep my eyes open!

In most cases I'll also fly in last minute ofr a night so I'm jet lagged as well. I've flown to NY, LV, FL, LA even Puerto Rico on an evening flight, went to an event/party and taken the fiorst flight back home in the AM.

There are afew pics of my from the Hamptons in Summer 2009 passed out cold asleep at our table. I hadn't even had 1 drink yet!
Well that explains it!!

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
I tend to wear the same style stuff out as well!!!

I gotta say, it looks like you party hard because in most of those pics you look pretty hammered!! (I'm the same way!!)
haha. I was thinkin the signature look was "hammered" as well. :clap:

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
I certainly love the pocket square. It's my new thing. I wish Atlanta dressed more couture than the it does. I personally will not waiver with my attire. Dress to win...

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
my signature look is not what I wear everyday. It's just my favorite outside my 2 jobs

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I am a rancher..so my atire goes with my work.
on summer hot days....mostly T shirts, jeans and boots.
winterdays...lots of flanner shirts, jeans and boots.

with that being said..
I try to dress up when I go out with my wife or with friends...usually atleast a suit..or a shirt and tie during the summers. all the shirts have to be frenched though....I am obessed with cufflinks and suspenders..I guess I am stuck in the gordon gecko era.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

The only time I'm very traditional and subdued is when I go Black Tie. Always a Bow Tie (I hate that people wear long black ties now) and I only wear bow ties that need to be tied (Although sometimes I pre-tie them). I always wear white braces with my tux too.

This is from this weekend back home in NJ

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Nice Tux. The whole room is full of Black Tie behind you. I totally feel you about the Black Tie. I would never pass up an opportunity to wear a bow tie.

That is one gnarly mullet in the picture above. Might be a good thread... Post Your Mullet.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Nice formal and watch…stubble seems to be a part of your signature

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice formal and watch…stubble seems to be a part of your signature
Definitely. I'm not huge on shaving every day as i have really sensative skin, so I try and shave only 1x or 2x a week, unless I have important meetings to attend.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts