Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the TAG Heuer Monaco Twenty Four Calibre 36 Chronograph hit the market yesterday. who will be first to snag one here?

·
Registered
521 Posts
I am a fan of the original with the blue face, but when I purchase one. It will be the newer version of that classic since the new ones have sapphire on them when the older versions were acrylic. I tend to be very abusive to my watches.

Beautiful watch

IMO the only tag worth owning in every collection

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
I know the TAG Heuer Monaco Twenty Four Calibre 36 Chronograph hit the market yesterday. who will be first to snag one here?
My AD talked to his Rep, and said November or December for the C36 24.

how do you know they hit the market yesterday? maybe just in europe?

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
^^^^^^^^^looks amazing man, i have a carrera, which im in love with
any pics of the mcqueen version?

mantooth..that watch is amazing looking.
Thanks, guys. I had planned on selling it, but I have fallen in love with it for the first time. The problem is, I can't get it off of my g/f's wrist.:laugh:

Isn't this watch already out for sale? I mean by a long time now? Could it be that you confuse it with this one?:

·
Registered
931 Posts
Thanks, guys. I had planned on selling it, but I have fallen in love with it for the first time. The problem is, I can't get it off of my g/f's wrist.:laugh:

If I'm not mistaking, BacDoc has the one in the picture, but is waiting on the concept 24 to be release. Then again, I may be completely off base.
Mine is the Gulf. The 24 isn't out from what I've been told. And should be in the $13k Msrp range.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts