Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 463 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the title suggests, this thread is for everyone to post their recent cigars or cigar-related purchases.

I've been on a Tatuaje kick recently- picked up a box of Little Monsters and a couple more Skull and Bones and EPC's

I'm really excited about these. Been looking for them to pop up for sale since I missed the initial release of them- Tat Mexican Project's.

And the girlfriend bombed me unexpectedly when I got home with this nice little torch!

It lights up when you click it!

·
Registered
993 Posts
ahhh No Pics from me Yet.... Heres my Latest Shopping list just to Refill the Humidor---

- ACID 1
- ACID Atom Maduro
- ACID Blondie
- ACID Cold Infusion Tea
- ACID Extra Ordinary Larry
- ACID Kuba Kuba
- ACID Ming Dynasty
- ACID Nasty
- ACID Toast
- ACID c-notes
- Cohiba Red Dot Robusto
- Gurkha Centurian
- Ave Maria Knights Templar

Plus a New Humidor, Lighted, Cutter and a few other Cigars... that should last me a little while

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just scored a pair of Liga L40's (Been searching FOREVER for these things), a Quesada D'etat Howitzer, and Skull N Bones Mystery Box press. :clap: Pics to come when they arrive.

And got these back from a trade:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Picked this Draig K up today while at Burns in Chattanoga. It smells fantastic! Looking forward to smoking it tonight.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Thanks to Jim, just received a 5'er of Undercrown Corona Viva's and he generously tossed in a Padron to tag along
I had the undercrown this weekend was a huge let down, very one-dimensional and unexciting. To I finished it I was looking for another cigar which rarely happens. The good things about it was the construction was good and it burned nicely. I hope you have better luck then I did.
-Thierry

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Some new and additional stock that came in for my humidors...Thanks Jim for the Padron portion of this pic!!!

Reactions: LDGod and JimF355

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Jon, I spy a box of Cohiba maduro's. Have you smoked one yet? I hear they are very unique and don't taste like any other Cuban.

Thierry, sorry to hear about your experience. It could be due to your humidor's humidity level; the undercrowns smoke and taste MUCH better around the 63-65% RH. I've smoked quite a few undercrowns and while they aren't mind blowing, I think they're a solid smoke and don't break the bank. The Corona Viva's are a different blend from the original Undercrown line and supposedly have a bit more strength and body to them. We'll see, I have yet to smoke one.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Jon, I spy a box of Cohiba maduro's. Have you smoked one yet? I hear they are very unique and don't taste like any other Cuban.
It is a full bodied with a very flavorful mix of spice and creaminess. I had to beg my friend to bring them back with him from Switzerland...it truly is a great cigar.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
^^ Very nice. I have been having more and more trouble locating those locally. I have tried the undercrown they released as more or less a substitute for the low supply of Liga's, but it just doesn't cut it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jim, I like both the Undercrown and the Black Market. Both are very good smokes for the money in my opinion.

Saw this little grab bag of cigars at my local B&M today for 20 dollars, and seeing as how I'd never heard of any of them, I took the plunge. Turns out that when I asked the employee about the cigars that were in it while checking out, most of them were hand outs at IPCPR just a couple weeks ago or had been sent to the retailer as samples. I was pumped to come home and find out that that was the truth.

From left to right: Regius White-label by Manuel Quesada, CAO Concert, Mutineer by Rolando Reyes, Roll back maduro by C&C, Roll Back connecticut by C&C and a Savinelli special selection 2006.

1 - 20 of 463 Posts