Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post pics of your new/old lighters, tubes, carry cases, travel accessories, humidors, cutters, ashtrays, etc

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I can't wait until summer (when I smoke cigars) what cutter and lighter do you use?

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have tons of cigar accessories, but I usually use my xikar xi3 carbon fiber cutter, st dupont maxi jet black light limited edition lighter and Xikar envoy 3 finger carbon fiber case. I'll post pics asap.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Picked up a new cutter today from the local B&M, fantastic quality, very happy with it so far.

as far as the lighters go, i've been thru a dozen in the past 3 or 4 yrs from losing them or having them crap out so I gave up on buying really nice ones. I was down to this tripple torch colibri that I bought all the way back in high school and haven't used much due to the heat, basically lighting a stick with a welding torch...

Was down to just that when my last decent one stopped working so I picked up this "jobon" $9 piece on ebay last year and low and behold, its the best lighter I've own to date. Going to buy 3 more so I can leave one in each car. WHAT A VALUE

1 - 8 of 8 Posts