Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went for a walk around the neighborhood this past weekend and thought it would be a good idea to share some images so members from around the world can see the different Architecture around different parts of the world. So show me your hoods.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Reactions: Burberry89

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Most of these start as Ranch homes, as they change hands most get torn down and people build these huge 5-7k sqft homes and a few get remodeled. There is a law in my neighborhood that you cant build more than I think 5 or 6k sqft but under ground doesnt count so most of these homes have one floor underground.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
great thread.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
great thread. But lets also post what state or city the pics are taken. My area is nothing fancy. I will snap some pics in a couple days.

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
I will try and take some this week as well. I had some 15+Million dollar homes on a street I was living on a few years ago about 15km from where I am now, If I can get there to grab some pics, I will as well.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I snapped these shots a few days ago. My neighborhood is mostly ranch style houses. On this block the town is very strict and doesn't allow split level houses. It's a quiet neighborhood, no kids on the block.

Attachments

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^^^ I love ranch houses. So easy to remodel and the end result can always be spectacular.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here is a few pics of my last house I remodeled:

Reactions: Burberry89

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Home looks stunning Raw, nicely done. The master bath & kitchen especially look great.

Very nice

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Marc. I have done a few more after that, I'll try to dig up the pics.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts