Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Office Floors

I went with Bamboo flooring in my offices which is very durable and 24X24 Porcelain Tiles in common areas

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'd love to show you pics of the brazillian walnut floor in my ex's master bedroom (formerly my master bedroom), but, well..... you get the idea....... actually, it's a beautiful wood and i highly recommend it.....

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went with Bamboo flooring in my offices which is very durable and 24X24 Porcelain Tiles in common areas
Does your bamboo damage easy

I'd love to show you pics of the brazillian walnut floor in my ex's master bedroom (formerly my master bedroom), but, well..... you get the idea....... actually, it's a beautiful wood and i highly recommend it.....
You could probably still get back in the bedroom :whistle:

About to rip up my stone flooring that I thought was cool in 06 and put down wood. Since I am not moving anytime soon its time to mod what I have I guess :lol:
dooo it

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Here are mine in my first house- Mohawk Manhattan Walnut (handscraped)

Loved the dark hardwood but a pain in the ass to keep clean, only looked good one day after cleaning- then was dirty again...
Nik

·
5,744 Posts
ADV.1 Jordan might know. I don't know if they have a new facility or not, but I think that is/was his office. Or one of the sales reps. The rest of the building is stained and polished concrete. Offices look amazing.

When my family finally moves our business to a bigger shop with more offices, his office is what I'm planning mine after.

-Markus-

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Is that a TV or a frame?

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Looks like a TV on the wall and walnut on the floor.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts