Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I', having a BBQ today if any of the local guys would like to stop by and chill for a while hit me up on my cell or whatever. People are here already, you can see fireworks from my house tonight and pool is warm. :D

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm about an hour from Short Hills, if you would like to come by pm me and I'll give you my addy or directions

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Wish I have seen this earlier. I was wondering around all day. I have to pick up the Wife from JFK @ 10:25.. so don't know if it makes sense to come up now.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Corey is chillin right now and a bunch of family. Still open to anyone to show up

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha sorry guys It was a chill time yesterday I wish u guys could have made it. Next time I will text but for now I'll give you guys a heads up that I plan on having an Oktoberfest party in October. I'll let everyone know the date. It's going to be an L4P party.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have one every year Bro! My favorite party of the year at my house, it's always stoopid fun

·
Registered
646 Posts
Thanks for the invite bro good time, can't wait for this next one. Always a blast chilling at your house.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts