1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
You killing it. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
191 Posts
That car is just a beast! Just a bully on the freeway. Epic!!

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
very nice... huge fan of the TT G's...

·
5,744 Posts
A TT G is at the top of my list of cars to ride in. The power just seems instant, and violent. I love it.

-Markus-

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Ha... that was a video UGR made during our early days.. We made a similar one pointing to their black Nera TT when it broke down racing me... In the above video, Heffner left the traction control on and backed off as soon as he came on boost in 1st gear..

However you can see my car racing the same car they raced in that video here, accept my car has a 200lb passanger, and in their race they were alone..

YouTube - gpris75's Channel

Somewhere I even have our incar footage from the same race that UGR used to make that video..

In the end, our cars never really raced... in one race the UGR Nera broke... in another Jason left the traction control on and let out, and then Jason had to leave and UGR didnt want to race again.. So all we have to go on is both cars results against the TT DLM Gallardo..

Im certain UGR has made cars that are faster than mine, and If I wanted to I could run more boost too, but I choose not to. The way the car runs on pump gas is all I need, and its been 2 years of absolutely trouble free driving... Both great companys, I feel Jason chooses to stay conservative, while UGR pushes the envelope, however with that comes a price...

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
all i can say is i feel a rematch is due to even out the bs lol. either way can't go wrong with a tt. the true testament is the quality. all cars can break when you are playing around like that. i think we will have something for that rematch video soon!! either way i'm sure you have a great time in your car which is all that really matters!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Im certain UGR has made cars that are faster than mine, and If I wanted to I could run more boost too, but I choose not to. The way the car runs on pump gas is all I need, and its been 2 years of absolutely trouble free driving... Both great companys, I feel Jason chooses to stay conservative, while UGR pushes the envelope, however with that comes a price...
I like this response. You admit they may have made cars possibly faster than yours. You know you can turn up the boost on your vehicle but you are content with what you have. You said what you did with out discrediting either company. I respect that.

I have to say you do have an amazing car. Enjoy it in good health and keep posting videos.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Props to both companies! They both do their own thing and make some mean rides but in the end a Heffner TT G and a UGR TT G will destroy almost anything that goes up against it! And even if Allan's isn't the fastest it's damn near one of the best looking in my opinion!!

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
TT G's simply are the best bang for the buck...

Reliable, Fast, Nimble as sexy as hell

1 - 20 of 21 Posts