Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I was just handed the film from Jason at 4/3 Films. We didn't really talk about how I wanted to video to be done. I simply told him I would be taking delivery of my Stage 2R Gallardo for the first time and than jump in it to race down the 1/2 Mile. Haha.

Jason came with a good size crew and I let them do their work around me as I was learning the car and getting used to it. He took me to the side a few times and asked questions on how I felt, how the car was doing and other little convo's. I guess he wanted to capture my experience from the weekend.

Overall I am happy with his work. I think it came out great. Didn't get to do too many runs so the action is saved for the end of the film.

Let me know your guys thoughts and opinions!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Pretty sick bro!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice! I have a White UGR Spyder also. I was just talking to a buddy over at Eurocharged about how its rare to see a TTd White lambo and now yours pops up. I like the Door setup also, what kit is that, if you don't mind me asking.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice! I have a White UGR Spyder also. I was just talking to a buddy over at Eurocharged about how its rare to see a TTd White lambo and now yours pops up. I like the Door setup also, what kit is that, if you don't mind me asking.
Drew? Its the LSD kit. Was about 5k plus 3k for labour. Its holding up pretty well almost two years later.

What part of the country you in? What Stage did you go with buddy?

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Sick video, OP. Cinematography was on point. Looks like your Lambo blew the sleeves off your shirt. Effin with you! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Sick Video man. I think they did a really good job portraying the emotions you had on that weekend.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No Im Neil, from Texas between Houston and Louisiana.
Oh ok. You coming to TX2K? Or T.I?

Great Vid, Liquid!
Sick Video man. I think they did a really good job portraying the emotions you had on that weekend.
Cool Vid. Car came out perfect.
Really appreciate it guys!

Sick video, OP. Cinematography was on point. Looks like your Lambo blew the sleeves off your shirt. Effin with you! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks bro. Sooo damn hot that day I had to pull out the ole undershirt. Was in bulking stage and retained a lot of water so didn't want to be sleeveless! Lol

why are the front and back wheels different?
My R888s didn't come in time so Kevin from UGR sent me his rear wheels with R888s so I could run the car. UGR is A+

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Bro, I love the tag by the way. Respect.

·
Registered
827 Posts
awesome…props for sure.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts