Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
sick truck, what kind of camera was that, some type of recognition program ?? You had to start it alone but it followed the movement?

pretty dope

unless i live under a rock? lol

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's epic!!!
It would have been more EPIC if I had put it in tow mode so my gears wouldn't have shifted so fast.

AWESOME! How much are you selling it for?
Thanks.
KBB is like 19k and I have easily more than 10k worth of mods on it, so I'm asking 25k.

sick truck, what kind of camera was that, some type of recognition program ?? You had to start it alone but it followed the movement?

pretty dope

unless i live under a rock? lol
Haha.
I started it and then had my friend man it for me.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
that things fvcking shweeeet! is their power loss with the lift and bumper? plus the pip stacks i guess?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that things fvcking shweeeet! is their power loss with the lift and bumper? plus the pip stacks i guess?
No power loss at all with the lift or bumper.
The 5" turbo back exhaust and stacks actually increase the power.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
is it a straight pipe or does it have a cat and all that jazz? i want straight pipes on my truck also:)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
is it a straight pipe or does it have a cat and all that jazz? i want straight pipes on my truck also:)
No cat, no resonators and no mufflers.
It's all straight 5" pipe to 6" stacks.

·
Registered
500 Posts
So sick! going to school in AZ has made me want a diesel truck so bad....just love the sound and the power and torque possibilities are insane with the right budget. Why you selling....seems like an awsome truck and already have amazing toys (z06 and a crotch rocket)?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So sick! going to school in AZ has made me want a diesel truck so bad....just love the sound and the power and torque possibilities are insane with the right budget. Why you selling....seems like an awsome truck and already have amazing toys (z06 and a crotch rocket)?
Thanks.
I'm selling it to get a new body style Duramax.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts