Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I work mostly in construction sites and I feel bad scuffing nice watches at work. I am looking for a nice shockproof watch. I had G-Shocks when I was a kid, those we pretty cool, but I'd like something a little nicer.

edit: something like this:

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Gshock!

I wear an explorer II. And I am an electrician/tower tech. So, I beat the shit out of it. Its got more scratches then it should. But, I dont buy watches to sit in a box

What are you doing on the sites?

·
Registered
633 Posts
Also the Milagus is "known" as a shock proof watch...I understand the whole not wanting to beat one up. The explorer II is a good idea as well, those are almost bulletproof. Check out the Marathons, and some of the smaller production divers have some buit in shock proof-ness to them. Like Bali'hai, Helson etc. all of those types are built like tanks, and at 500-1k you won't have a hard time morally with beating the crap out of it either.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Also the Milagus is "known" as a shock proof watch...I understand the whole not wanting to beat one up. The explorer II is a good idea as well, those are almost bulletproof. Check out the Marathons, and some of the smaller production divers have some buit in shock proof-ness to them. Like Bali'hai, Helson etc. all of those types are built like tanks, and at 500-1k you won't have a hard time morally with beating the crap out of it either.
my next big watch is the milagus.

also, casio is coming out with a nicer line of the gshock watch.

citizens hold up well too.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Helsons look sweet! Definitely going to look into them. I also had not considered Citizens, would an Eco Drive hold up well?

I do distressed building rehabs lol. It can get pretty messy inside some of the older properties, and I've ruined straps and stuff brushing up on wet caulk and stuff. I don't do the labour but when I have to come to the sites and check on stuff I usually always end up hurting myself in some way or other...

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I would really look at a gshock still.

I see a few guys in citizens as well. most of them wear the pilot model ones.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OMG those look sweet! I want this:

Do you guys know a good website to order them from in Canada?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts