Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to get some input on who I should use to ship the next car I get.

I havent gotten any quotes yet, but I am looking for some real world input from people who have actually used there services. And maybe a list of who to stay away from.

Lets hear who you used, and maybe what you payed? :D

(Not shipping anything crazy, just a G-Wagen)

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am looking at them, and I hear they do AWESOME work, but I feel as if my little ole G is not a big enough job for them and that it may be very expensive. (However I am getting a quote)

Seeing all the Astons, RR's etc they carry.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Reliable Carriers is another good one.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I am looking at them, and I hear they do AWESOME work, but I feel as if my little ole G is not a big enough job for them and that it may be very expensive. (However I am getting a quote)

If George was happy to ship a '80's Suzuki Samurai we were looking at for the ranch, I'm sure he can fit your G in the mix...

·
Registered
372 Posts
Enclosed carriers are more expensive, but if you want to to save money...there are open carriers that are good for cheaper. If you are not shipping the car too far, you can look into that. I just shipped my 68 mustange from California to Washington, DC with Auto Transport | Car Shipping Companies | INSTANT Rate Quote 24/7 about a few months ago. I used their expedited shipping, and the price wasnt too bad. It arrived 2-3 days after what I was promised, but when you read the fine-print, it says its at driver's discretion. Overall I was happy with them. They took care of my classic and it wasnt too expensive.

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts

No transport is never to big or to small, and I really mean that, it doesnt matter, who you are what you drive, its all about the service and the rate we provide you to make the customers happy...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts