Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
I bought a pair of the SRR's because I had lots of patients asking about them. Personally the best shoe I've ever had. Comfort is unbelievable. As for shaping up my ass I don't know.

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
My Trainers sister is a Podiatrist. She said that while these "MAY" help to shape your ass, they are horrible for your feet.

You also look like a douche while wearing them!

·
Registered
931 Posts
I disagree...

the cross trainers look nothing like the old man orthopedic shoes.

As a doctor with an undergraduate degree in Human Physiology I can't for the life of me figure out how they are bad for your feet. In fact when I wear mine (tracked miles at the Columbus Zoo a couple weeks ago) I noticed more comfort with my feet and knees.

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
she said it had something to do with how your feet naturally "grab" with your toes in a normal shoe, and when these "rock", your toes actually go the opposite way.

·
Registered
931 Posts
she said it had something to do with how your feet naturally "grab" with your toes in a normal shoe, and when these "rock", your toes actually go the opposite way.
Toe strike.

I'll have to think about that and investigate myself.

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
yeah, like I said, my trainer just told me her sister (the podiatrist) told her...

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wouldnt catch me wearing them if they were the best shoes for your feet.. Sorry.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
“Across the board, none of the toning shoes showed statistically significant increases in either exercise response or muscle activation,” the study concluded. “There is simply no evidence to support the claims that these shoes will help wearers exercise more intensely, burn more calories or improve muscle strength and tone.”

Will Toning Shoes Really Give You A Better Body?

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
however, youre 40 yard dash times will increase after a night of being chased by the halloween bullies for wearing such ridiculous shoes.

·
Registered
931 Posts
“Across the board, none of the toning shoes showed statistically significant increases in either exercise response or muscle activation,” the study concluded. “There is simply no evidence to support the claims that these shoes will help wearers exercise more intensely, burn more calories or improve muscle strength and tone.”

Will Toning Shoes Really Give You A Better Body?
Yeah I couldn't tell you if it actually providing any shaping up. I wear them for comfort.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts