Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to share with L4P the amazing job my girlfriend did on concept design for a new nightclub in Shanghai China. We just recently went back to visit the club and take some pictures for her portfolio.

Her name is Natasha and she helped with many parts of Wynn Encore, including the night club XS here in Las Vegas.

Her concept drawings were the starting point for this club about a year ago and now it has opened under the name "Obama Club".. heh, funny name I think but whatever..

Trying to pull her away from her work to join up here, so please welcome her when she does!

You can follow her from her website at Vamp Decor

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
That is super amazing even for Chinese! Very impressed. Which part of Shanghai is it in? Might have to check it out when I visit my friends

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice! You're girlfriend's got some real talent!
Thanks, yes she is amazing! Very proud of her work.. It's cool to see the stuff shes sketching on her tablet turned into reality. Everything from carpet designs, furniture, door/wall concepts, railing, you name it.

It's funny because out of the entire club the thing she was most happy about was the restrooms. The build came out almost exactly as she envisioned it, and she fought for the americanized toilets instead of holes in the ground :lol:

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Nice work. Too bad I cant go to hostess club no more in Shanghai. My GF will be visiting with me haha. They have the best hostess KTV in Shanghai.

·
Registered
191 Posts
That's absolutely breathtaking...my friend plans to be moving to Shanghai, I'm definitely going to have to go with her to hit this club up!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
amazing! that could not have been cheap to build

if you end up marrying this girl, I would be scared to let her design your home :bitenails:

you might have to kiss the lambo goodbye to pay for the carpet

·
1,597 Posts
@ Kunani:

Does she do residential? I'm feeling her work. Very elegant; tasteful; and exudes extreme cool.

BTW: Her website isn't working...

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
very nice!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
@ Kunani:

Does she do residential? I'm feeling her work. Very elegant; tasteful; and exudes extreme cool.

BTW: Her website isn't working...
She specializes in hospitality but I'm sure she could do some amazing concepts for any large home. As long as the owner has a realistic budget for something to look that cool she can do amazing work :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts