Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow car lovers,

So a good friend of mine reached out to me, requesting I do a shoot for his NSX he recently purchased. At the point i didn't have an NSX in my portfolio, so I gladly accepted and here is the outcome.

Here are a few shots

The rest can be found here :
www.c3photography.zenfolio.com/nsx
Thanks for looking :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
The poor mans ferrari. I love the NSXs.. they are timeless. Nice pictures.. well done. That 3rd pic is cool.. looks like its behind some loony bin..

·
Registered
160 Posts
gorgeous car...great pics...only thing, is pic #4 I'd move your company logo off the car and to the corner of the pic like in the rest...Just my opinion...

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
good shots

awesome car.

·
Registered
596 Posts
The poor mans ferrari. I love the NSXs.. they are timeless. Nice pictures.. well done. That 3rd pic is cool.. looks like its behind some loony bin..
Yea...the poor man's Ferrari that retailed for 90k?:suspicious:

·
Registered
158 Posts
I just was looking through here and found my car and feel the need to just say this.

Poor mans Ferrari?... absolutely not, it was priced the same or a bit more than several F-Cars I was looking at over at Ferrari of LI and others (and all of the 355s, and 348s, and lower, were definitely cheaper).

This NSX had 14k miles and is an 05 the last year of production. One of 249 built in the last year and under 1000 built 02-05 with the fixed lights. I could have bought the Ferrari, or a Gallardo with the same money BUT When I go on runs I am the only one with one and I like that. The only real way to be unique with an F-Car or Lambo is to have a special version (CS, Scud, SL, SE, Nera...) or to throw a lot of money at it (rims/bodykit, TT). I also don't have the maintenance that is involved with the Italians, $75 oil synthetic oil changes, tires, gas and brakes. and my major service is $3k every 7 years.

Poor Mans Ferrari is a Kit....

oh and it was taken behind a loony bin ;)

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
while i live the nsx for how "raw" it is. it's still a honda, don't get me wrong, it kicks ass. but for 60k or so i'd rather buy a ferrari. yes just for the name.

nice color. i thought the fixed lights started in 98?

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
while i live the nsx for how "raw" it is. it's still a honda, don't get me wrong, it kicks ass. but for 60k or so i'd rather buy a ferrari. yes just for the name.

nice color. i thought the fixed lights started in 98?
what ferrari are you going to get for 60k that will be worth a damn?

well what ferrari can you get for 600K that is worth a damn? :D

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I love it!! & as long as you love it and care for it properly (through maintenance and actually driving it) I really don't care, so what if people call it a poor man's F-car or whatever...like you said you could have had the F-car/G ect...but you chose the NSX--so enjoy in good health and please stay tuned to this section and come out for a couple drives/dinner/gokarting/whatever so we can take a look at this beauty! Again Enjoy it to the fullest!

·
Registered
160 Posts
SWEET, the acura dealer in my Area has a MINT condition red one for sale, lets just hope they can hold onto it for a few years for me :D

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Yea...the poor man's Ferrari that retailed for 90k?:suspicious:
well when ferraris of those similar years cost a good bit more. not sure why people act like thats a bad thing.

fyi: 355's can be found for 60k.
i wouldnt want to touch one with a 10 ft pole.

·
Registered
199 Posts
good stuff... where was this shot?

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
i think the 355 is sexy. and can be bought for 60k, and are somewhat desirable.

the tesstarosa can be under 60k as well...tho not so many like em

·
14,490 Posts

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
the testa can be good. the 355 good. not mint but services done
so what headers would you put on the 355?

when the exhaust manifolds crack

or what magazine will you read?

while the f1 tranny (on later models) actually warms up so it can go into 2nd and 3rd

good luck with the belts on that car as well. :D

I have had real world experience with that car...and still remember its POS abilities.
Think allanlambo owned one as well back in the day that he sold fast...like real fast. :D

and for the people bitching about a NSX pricing...when it came it, it blew the 348 away...and it did it with a v6...it also held its value better, was/is a better daily driver and can rape one around the track.
compare a nsx to any pre 360 ferrari...and the build quality for the nsx is light years ahead.

not to mention my service bills on my nsx are cheaper than just about any sports car that i have ever owned...and I have owned/own quite a few.

best sports car..hell no..holds its value better than the average ferrari/lambo/viper/aston/vette.....you know it.

there is a member here with an nsx that has almost 200k miles on it....show me a ferrari that does that.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
my favorite is the first pic, because the focus is on the car. you know the picture is about the car. in some of the others the car fades a bit into everything else going on around it. Overall pretty nice though.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts