Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Yes, actually. I've seen a Moran Aero 8 road car, and Morgan Aero 8 racecar in person, and can say definitively it is a sexy, sexy car.

And a solid runner-up would be the Panoz Esperante, which if Googled looks particularly menacing in race form.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
That Panoz is no where close to the sexy of the other cars.

Reactions: ACM and VII

·
Registered
287 Posts
That Panoz is no where close to the sexy of the other cars.
The over all shape of the car from the side is quite pretty, but the front end I'm not a fan of.

In regards to Morgans- I've never actually seen one in person. I don't think there are any in Canada. Some of my friends whom have gone on Mudball (I believe that's what it's called) said the convertibles leak like no other. Not to take away from the aesthetics by any means.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
All in the fun of an e-pissing match, my "I'll buy it when I retire and sell all of my assets" car. Nothing appeals to me quite like the 250 GTO.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Race car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Race car

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I'm a big fan of the Weismann but I think the Morgan takes it. There's just something bossy about it that makes me want to own one one day.

·
Registered
310 Posts

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
This thread is all subject to opinion. My mind will often change but right now it's these:

Today

Tomorrow:

Yesterday:

·
Registered
287 Posts
This thread is all subject to opinion. My mind will often change but right now it's these:

Today
Can't agree with you there to a degree.

Pros:
1. sounds great (5.0 supercharged only)
2. aesthetically looks great

Cons:
1. suspension is really high stock
2. pain in the ass to get in and out of (i'm a skinny 5'9 guy)
3. They feel so cheap inside. Even after you fully load them, cheap plastic (any plastic is bad plastic) everywhere. Interior is really a let down. Wished there was more metal on the inside regardless of weight saving. The F-type isn't for racing anyways, there's no downside to adding weight.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Can't agree with you there to a degree.

Pros:
1. sounds great (5.0 supercharged only)
2. aesthetically looks great

Cons:
1. suspension is really high stock
2. pain in the ass to get in and out of (i'm a skinny 5'9 guy)
3. They feel so cheap inside. Even after you fully load them, cheap plastic (any plastic is bad plastic) everywhere. Interior is really a let down. Wished there was more metal on the inside regardless of weight saving. The F-type isn't for racing anyways, there's no downside to adding weight.
Well according to the thread title, it would seem this thread is subject to looks alone. Therefore, the car looks fantastic. Can't say I agree to all your points but to each their own.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

I'm in love with the Alfa 4C and 8C.

I would say both Alfa Romeos are the sexiest new age cars while the Wiesmann is the sexiest vintage-styled car alive.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well according to the thread title, it would seem this thread is subject to looks alone. Therefore, the car looks fantastic. Can't say I agree to all your points but to each their own.
Right. Moreso looks than performance.

I purposefully overlooked cutting edge performance, aggressive, fighter jet lines, and top speed. All of these hypercars are great and all. But there's just something about a car that is truly sexy--The right touch of sexy vintage lines, exhaust sound, and the right touch of modern technology.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts