Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first car to rock our latest RS08 monoblock design is none other than the Lamborghin Aventador LP720-4. We first have to say thank you to our wonderful dealer Premiere Autowerkz for helping us put this project together and to Fidokilk for the amazing photos. The wheels measure to a staggered 21/22" fitment and have been finish in our signature Lumiere grey. With our love for twist style wheels, it was only natural that this be the next progression in our line.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Love those different cast wheels for left and right side ... a small detail that totally changes the looks ... great color on the LP720-4 too by the way ... any information on the production number of this one (??/100)

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I actually really like it! PUR is actually making some new good looking wheels!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I don't like wheels with no dish, but these wheels are hot! The spokes remind me of a turbine. Do they actually suck air in and cool the brakes LOL. Great job.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I like wheels that look like blades; I see turbines all day in these. Nice job PUR.

Does anyone remember KMC Stealths? They looked like a razor blades, what a great design.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts