Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellas!

I was just thinking about the Sesto Elemento...?
Is that really the Murciélago replacement or will there be a "jota"?
I think that the numbers are sick, 0-62 mph in 2,5 sec etc. But for me i think that the Murcielago always has been better looking. It is my favorite car along with Miura and the Merc 300 SL. Back in 2002 when it came out it was such a big step forward in design. The Sesto Elemento looks like the italdesign Cala with a fancy body kit. Much like the Reventon that looks like a tricked out LP640. I´m sorry but if this trend continues Lamborghini are in deep shit with their design....

·
Registered
788 Posts
Why do people keep panicking and think this is the Murci replacement? It is a concept display of their new forged carbon abilities based on a Gallardo. Look ath the windows and wheelbase. It is a 570hp V10. It is meant to show you what can be done and will NEVER BE A PRODUCTION CAR. It looks NOTHING like the Cala.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Why do people keep panicking and think this is the Murci replacement? It is a concept display of their new forged carbon abilities based on a Gallardo. Look ath the windows and wheelbase. It is a 570hp V10. It is meant to show you what can be done and will NEVER BE A PRODUCTION CAR. It looks NOTHING like the Cala.
I actually heard that they will be doing a very small run of them, however this is NOT the Murcielago replacement. The Murcielago replacement will be unveiled at Geneva 2011

1 - 4 of 4 Posts