Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sesto Elemento caught testing?

OK, after having a long hard look at the 'Jota' spied lapping the 'Ring lately and then having seen the Sesto Elemento shots from Paris I'm now more convinced than ever that the 'Jota' is in fact an almost production ready Sesto Elemento in disguise. Particularly obvious around the windows and doors. The wheelbase fits, the covers on the rear seem to hide greatly reccessed lights (which also fits) and that leads me to think that maybe the 'Sesto Elemento' is really almost ready to land! Maybe not such a concept car after all?

So, what I've done (using my limited photoshop skills) is compose a little animation that might help....

What do you guys think? Am I right or wrong?

Maybe the 'Jota' isn't really the car we've been waiting for after all....

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Damn that's crazy!
It could be..... because we don't actually know how much of the Jota's bodywork is just for disguise while testing...Interesting:bow1:

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
I think not but we will all find out in the spring I suppose.
I agree. Wasn't there a shot of the super camo'd lambo with its doors open upwards?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
They could just have prototypes around just to make it seem, like there one car, something is coming out to production very soon, were going to have to wait and see.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If there was, I've not seen it. Those doors look way too small to be effective as scissor action jobs. You'd not be able to get in and out of the thing lol.

The more I look at it, the surer I become.

There's almost certainly no way that's the Murcielago/LP640 replacement.

·
Registered
788 Posts
People have seen the Murci replacement, they just had to check all cameras and phones and such at the door, also I heard only two people at Lamborghini know the name. The Siesto is not the new car its just a tech concept everyone needs to untwist their panties over how it looks.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
until automobiliLamborghini makes an official press release, we're all just speculating. might as well wait til the real thing is shown to the public.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It def isn't the same car, the window frame doesn't match... and from the testing video, the exhaust was in the back of the car..

·
Registered
506 Posts
Very cool animation! Nicely done.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts