Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone on another forum went by Lamborghini in Italy on vacation and snapped some pictures. I immediately saw the Sesto Elemento, or what I thought was it. Upon closer look, I noticed the wheels aren't single lug carbon, different wing, and a few other minor differences. Looking around Google I see some cars with 5 lug wheels but still other variances from the car that was on Top Gear

Can anyone chime in on the difference between the Top Gear version and the one seen here? I was under the impression that only 1 existed?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I don't know anything about this car but there are suppose to be 20 Sestos

·
Registered
299 Posts
They make them on request for customers i belive, not many have been built. Originally they were going to make a run of 20 cars, alot less have been made.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Maybe that's the one from that corny movie that came out where that kid from that meth show races those Swedish hypercars and kills his buddy then enters a race to avenge him despite the guy who killed his buddy offering up a Sesto Elemento to some other rogues who can maybe stop the meth kid from entering the vengeance race.

:)

·
Registered
913 Posts
Maybe that's the one from that corny movie that came out where that kid from that meth show races those Swedish hypercars and kills his buddy then enters a race to avenge him despite the guy who killed his buddy offering up a Sesto Elemento to some other rogues who can maybe stop the meth kid from entering the vengeance race.

:)
Best description of that movie I've heard yet.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I heard a figure of about 3 were actually made, all are owned by the Lamborghini Factory.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts