Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks for the kind words everyone, as WE ALLL know we pioneered the social LIVE sema coverage last year... We bring it Back again! this time it is a new URL --- districtSpeed Live Coverage | 2013 Live SEMA Show Coverage or districtSpeed -- also follow us on instagram at @officialDistrictSpeed and on fb.com/districtSpeedfans

If you are at the show, make sure to tag #districtSpeed to be featured on our twitter feed.

Here are a few shots from last year, including our interview with TOP GEAR USA's Rutledge Wood!

Reactions: SenorCeeb

·
Registered
142 Posts
Rutledge Wood's dad must be the producer of Top Gear USA....that has to be the only reason he got that job

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
looks great, wish i could be there

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi all! Live SEMA coverage starts now! I'll be updating this thread with streaming images as I get them from District Speed live at the show! Please continue to follow this thread - it will be updated throughout the day and week! Check back often :)

Thanks!
-Laura

Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Poster Classic Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Automotive design Metropolitan area Cityscape Metropolis City Urban area Land vehicle Vehicle Car Auto show Automotive design Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire Motorcycle Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Range rover Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Classic car Land vehicle Vehicle Vintage car Car Classic Product Design Advertising Brand Car

1 - 20 of 29 Posts