Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
This car was designed through an open design competition by deviantart.com. Those submitting work were asked to go outside the "box" and design something very conceptual looking on a standard platform. I would change aspects of the car, but as a whole I think it looks really cool

·
10,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This car was designed through an open design competition by deviantart.com. Those submitting work were asked to go outside the "box" and design something very conceptual looking on a standard platform. I would change aspects of the car, but as a whole I think it looks really cool
This

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out what that face means
Me thinks he is just "keeping his mouth shut".

"If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it....or ill shove you in the closet" -Mom 1992

Also- if you scroll over the face, it says "Tightlipped"

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
needs a hood and spoiler that compliment how crazy the rear and sides are otherwise looks unfinished

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Conceptual exercises like these are so cool. There are some insanely creative and talented people out there, so to give them the opportunity to go to town usually leads to some show stoppers.

That said, the disappointment you feel when you step into the cockpit and see it's a carry-over from when the car dropped in 2005.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
I'm liking this kit as it reminds me of the Audi A4 DTM car.

·
Registered
661 Posts
All I can think of is Transformers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts