Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
Here is another car we did for SEMA 2011 this year. We actually sponsored this car from our online store, Sticker Gear | The Number 1 Place for Vinyl related products!. We provided the materials and the customer did the install, who has installed several vehicle wraps prior to this one. The customer wanted to do something very unique that would stand out from the crowd. We had to create a color that would seperate this Lexus from the sea of cool cars at the show. We had ideas from matte purple, matte pink, to reventon metallic grey, but in the end we hit it out of the park with a rad matte metallic blue. The color was so rad that Wrestler and Actor, Bill Goldberg, stopped in his tracks as he walked passed the car. He stated that "That is sick! That has to be one of the sickest colors at the show!". What can we say, maybe... "Goldberg Approved"!

This is a custom one-off designed color that cannot be purchased anywhere except from us. The color looks amazing in the light as the metallic dazzles through the matte finish. The customer finished it off with some bold red wheels.

Many of you may rememember this car in its many previous skins. We did the matte metallic silver wrap on the car and provided the latest color the grace the vehicle.

Find us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube for the latest coming out of our shop and giveaways. If you would like more info or a quote on Custom Vehicle Wraps, Paint Protection, Detailing, Wheels or any of our other services feel free to email me at [email protected] If you would like to order materials to wrap your own car, visit us at www.StickGear.com Thanks Again!!

Previous Skins / Wraps

Latest Wrap - SEMA 2011 - Sponsored by StickerGear.com (SSC's Online Store)

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
your last link on the post says stickgear.com instead of stickergear.com ;)

really diggin the blue... adding that to my list of wrap considerations.

Reactions: Shareef

·
Registered
242 Posts
Great stuff. I've been looking into covering just the roof of my car, but there are NO pros in my area.

I like how you showed the mild to wild.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Aren't you kind of famous??!!! I think I have seen you on the big screen some where??!! Nice work by the way.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
your last link on the post says stickgear.com instead of stickergear.com ;)

really diggin the blue... adding that to my list of wrap considerations.
Thanks for the heads up! I'll fix it up. The blue us one of my all time favs!

Aren't you kind of famous??!!! I think I have seen you on the big screen some where??!! Nice work by the way.
Lmao! Yeh I made it to the big screen man. Thanks for the good words Raw.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts